Product Manager I - Ecommerce
HBO MaxBurbank, WA
This was removed by the employer on 9/29/2021 5:44:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Product Manager I - Ecommerce jobs in Burbank-WA
Search all Product Manager I - Ecommerce postings
Full Time Job
Product Manager I - ecommerce (HBO Max)
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and will launch in Latin America and Europe during 2021.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerMedia Direct to Consumer (DTC), a division of WarnerMedia, is looking for a Product Manager I to help build a best in class ecommerce platform to support subscriber growth for HBO MAX. You will be responsible for helping execute the vision, the product strategy and roadmap that support subscriber growth and retention for in-app purchase. You are an effective cross-functional team leader who can drive successful implementation and delivery of various subscription-related initiatives.
As a Product Manager I, you will serve as the tactical ecommerce point of contact with HBO Max's in-app purchase partners. This will include attending and participating in weekly partner meetings. You will serve as the on the ground stakeholder - running point on partner questions, researching and making recommendations on enablement of new capabilities (i.e. drive subscriber growth by modifying the sign-up flow) and conducting data analysis to help the organization make data driven decisions.
In this key connecting role, you will collaborate with business stakeholders and a cross-functional team of Business Development, Distribution, Designers, Technical Program Managers and Engineers to develop a product roadmap to support key partnerships.
You have strong product sense, as well as organizational and problem-solving skills. You are also experienced and comfortable navigating ambiguity and influencing without authority.
Occasional travel required (when safe). This position reports to the Director of ecommerce for HBO Max.
• Maintain a prioritized product backlog that supports KPIs and the organization's strategic priorities
• Be the customer-advocate and solve customer problems; be fully knowledgeable of pain points experienced by customers and work with the team to identify opportunities for improvement
• Experience with in-app purchase - specifically acquisition and retention
• Continuous reporting and analytics on performance & metrics, including post-project release impact reports, leading to actionable plans and results
• Work with internal and partner agile development teams to deliver new features or capabilities
• Bachelor's degree required
• 0-2 years of professional experience, preferably Product Management experience
• Previous ecommerce, preferably in-app purchase
• Analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
• Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
• Highly developed organizational, planning and analytical capabilities with tactical execution
• Demonstrated interpersonal and strong communication skills; written and oral
• Formal and informal presentation skills in small and large group settings
• Self-starter, accountable and empowered
• Passionate about SVOD, ecommerce, in-app purchase and entertainment industries
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.