Product Manager, Cms Automation
HBO MaxBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 12:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Product Manager, Cms Automation jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Product Manager, Cms Automation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Product Manager, Cms Automation?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Our D2C Story
We start now. We start to build a team that won't chase the market, they will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn't exist today. We will do it because no other company can offer our brands to consumers the way that we will. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be our best. Join our direct-to-consumer team and be your best.
The Product Manager, CMS Automation is responsible for developing a robust, modern feature set for HBO Max's primary content management and editorial systems. As a member of the Product Tools team, the Product Manager (CMS Automation) will be responsible for the systems that manage the publishing calendar, scheduling, page layouts, and metadata structures across connected TV, mobile, desktop, and tablet experiences.
To ensure a clear and cohesive process, the Product Manager, CMS Automation will manage our Content Management System (CMS) platform roadmap. The CMS powers content management and scheduling across HBO Max and supports both the Publishing and Editorial teams. The role will identify pain points in the workflow and define requirements for new product features in our custom CMS. They will also be responsible for managing a backlog and working directly with our design, engineering, and technical program management teams to shepherd features from ideation to release.
• Based on internal business needs, develop and manage the roadmap for an industry-leading CMS platform and chart the course for incremental delivery of key features
• Anticipate tooling needs for upcoming features, new content, campaigns, and business initiatives
• Consider implications for international curation and publishing management, including complex, territory-based curation scenarios
• Leverage the editorial calendar, publishing schedule and features roll out plan to equip and set the path forward for Publishing Business Managers
• Partner with key team members to understand current and future consumer experiences, data modeling challenges, and subsequently devise scalable solutions for the Content & Experience Management product
• Work closely with the team leads to ensure Publishing Business Managers are embedded into Features and Publishing Strategies team to support effectively
• 2 years of experience in product management
• Ability to empathize with internal users on both editorial and publishing, and capacity to listen and absorb complex information and business processes
• Experience in a large program management and/or operations environment
• Knowledge of competitive landscape including SVOD and OTT services as well as deep knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Understanding of product management processes and methodologies for governance and tracking
• History of managing projects from conception to delivery with a proven track record of delivering large, complex solutions
• Ability to quickly understand and operate comfortably within complex ecosystems
• Passion for developing new processes and assessing and improving existing processes
• Extensive experience setting scheduling vision and rolling out publishing processes
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and accountable
• Passionate about product management with a deep understanding of the video streaming industry and personalization space
• Highly capable of backing into a detailed project plan and inspiring others to execute against plan
• Executes against a vision via small, medium, and long-term projects
• Capable of being an excellent communicator and longer-term strategic thinker
• Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, accountability, and learning from mistakes
• Comfortable in a small, lean team, that requires you to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.