Product Analyst, Experimentation- HBO Max
HBO MaxBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/3/2020 11:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Product Analyst, Experimentation- HBO Max jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Product Analyst, Experimentation- HBO Max postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Product Analyst, Experimentation- HBO Max? The Product Analyst, Experimentation at WarnerMedia, supporting HBOMax, will play an integral role in launching experimentation and actively improving the customer experience.
The Analyst will be primarily responsible to work with product managers and technology teams to inform experiment sample design, interpret results, and complete the ad hoc asks for analysis around customer navigation and content discovery. This role will report to the Sr. Manager of Product Insights & Experimentation.
• Experimentation: Perform analysis and execution of experiments in the areas of customer acquisition, streaming quality, application performance, and commerce. Assist in sample design, and set expectations around needed traffic and time to significance.
• Analysis automation: Effectively scale analysis from a single A/B test to standardize metric definitions, statistical tests and results visualizations.
• Deep analysis: Analyze user behavioral data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and create a common understanding of how people are interacting with the product.
• Partnership: Partner closely with the experimentation platform team, product managers, data engineers to improve platform capabilities, drive development of new features and testing strategies.
• 3 years of hands-on experience designing and executing A/B tests.
• 3 years of experience using SQL
• 3 years of Python or other statistical programming language is a plus
• Deep understanding of statistical concepts like hypothesis testing, Bayesian decision-making, etc.
• Hands-on experience in advanced data analysis.
• Strong communication skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Have a demonstrated history of translating complex data sets into clear and actionable narratives and communicate opportunities and challenges to stakeholders.
• Experience and aptitude to deliver high-quality solutions on short timelines.
Nice to Haves
• Experience thinking strategically to interpret market and consumer information, preferably about a subscription service.
• Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools like Tableau or Looker.
• Experience with Optimizely is a plus
• Advanced degree in an analytical field or equivalent experience.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.