Producer - HBO Max
HBO MaxCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
HBO Max seeks a Producer for the Acquisition Growth Marketing Design Management department.
As a Producer for the Growth Marketing team of HBO Max, you will work on creating on-platform assets that focus on driving acquisition, retention, and engagement on HBO Max. You will work cross-functionally with Design, Photo Services, Program Marketing, Design Management, Editorial, Legal, and more. This role will evaluate metrics focused on subscriber acquisition and retention to improve and influence our creativity. You play a key role in furthering the curation of HBO Max in-app assets for films and series and working with the growth marketing team to supply source assets for images for on the home page, brand hub pages, franchise pages, collection pages, lifecycle email/push, and hbomax.com. This is not a television or video producer role.
• Produce series/film title level assets to be included on HBO Max.
• Provide creative feedback to partners delivering on-platform assets ensuring high quality assets based on platform design standards and best practices.
• Create QC decks for delivery of platform images.
• QC on-platform images and revisions, QC on-platform images in-app, and assist with troubleshooting missing images before launch dates.
• Establish cross-functional relationships with sister brands (Max Originals, Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network, HBO Originals), and various internal partners. Prior account management and project management experience a plus.
• Experience managing external agencies.
• Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in visual, verbal, and written format.
• Assist and execute on the timing and quality of internal and external deliverables.
• Use analytics to inform iterations of design efforts, and level of success for campaigns.
• Organize final assets on Box with appropriate naming conventions.
• Assist design management team in sourcing creative assets for various growth marketing campaigns, including social, paid media, editorial and design.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
• 4-7 years of experience producing digital, email/push, interactive, brand, or 360 marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor's Degree required. Previous entertainment experience preferred. Streaming experience a plus.
• Perfect mix of eye for design/detail and design operations chops. Able to lead meetings if needed.
• Ability to oversee the day-to-day workflow of Associate Producers within the Growth Marketing team.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines, work in a fast-paced environment, and remain calm under pressure.
• Proactive, detail-oriented, organized, and resourceful.
• Positive can-do attitude and sense of humor. Ability to remain flexible with changing priorities.
• Comprehensive understanding of today's media landscape and how people engage with marketing.
• Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Figma. Design experience a plus.
• Experience with Google Suite, Box, Monday.com, Asana, Slack.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.