PR Manager Denmark - HBO Max EMEA
HBO MaxCopenhagen, SK
Full Time Job
Location: Denmark - Copenhagen
HBO Max® is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer platform, offering best in class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and much more. The streaming platform initially launched in the United States in May 2020. This year, HBO Max is scheduled to be in an additional 60 markets, launching in Latin America in June and followed by upgrades of HBO-branded streaming services in Europe.
The PR Manager for Denmark is responsible for all daily local PR- and press related tasks, including service of information and requests with local press and journalists to enable great coverage for our content and business, executing local press- and PR events and initiating PR-driven Influencer collaborations. The main purpose of this position is to maintain and increase the public brand awareness and consideration, generating sales into our subscriber base. The PR Manager Denmark works closely in cooperation with the Nordic PR Manager, the Nordic PR team and cross-department functions including Social Media and Marketing. The PR Manager Denmark reports into the Nordic PR Manager.
• Manage Danish press and journalist requests such as interview requests, press information and material.
• Copywriting and translation English-Danish of local press releases and press material.
• Plan and execute local events, pre-screenings, and other PR-happenings.
• Initiate and coordinate PR-driven local Influencer activities.
• Be the Nordic PR-point-of-contact for assigned studios and titles.
• Collaborate closely with Danish Original Productions stakeholders.
• Pro-actively follow up on press releases and pitch relevant stories for the right media.
• Update and maintain local tools, such as local press contact lists and screener lists, as well as joint Nordic press tools, such as our EPK and image site.
• Coordinate and execute local talent interviews and set visits and assist on Nordic level when needed.
• Create PR Plans and PR Reports
• Coordinate and execute press & influencer send-outs such as press gifts and merchandise.
• Solid experience in the entertainment PR industry, with very good local press contacts.
• Excellent writing skills, able to craft engaging press releases and briefing notes quickly and to a high standard.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Danish is essential.
• Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and managing creative talent effectively.
• Proven ability to work effectively on several projects at the same time, under pressure and deliver on deadlines.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.