Partner Marketing Coordinator
HBO MaxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
Your New Role…
The Coordinator of Partnership Marketing role is part of the Streaming and Interactive Team at Warner Bros. Discovery. The Partnership Marketing team is responsible for developing the marketing strategy for HBO Max and discovery+ across key wholesale distribution partners. The primary role of the Marketing Coordinator is to work in collaboration with the Partnership Marketing team to execute marketing initiatives that drive subscribers, revenue and product engagement. The successful candidate will be an imaginative and decisive problem-solver, resilient in an environment of fast-paced change, highly collaborative, and organized with impeccable attention to detail.
• Project manage and execute creative marketing initiatives including media, print, digital, social, retail, etc.
• Support day-to-day partner marketing functions including strategic planning, execution, and communication of partner campaigns (e.g. photo and footage requests, management of timelines, creative development and review process, updating project trackers)
• Oversee and ensure the accurate positioning of WBD's brands, programming, and products across account initiatives
• Assist Managers in tracking and analysis of campaigns with a goal of continuous marketing optimization
• Leverage key research and marketing results to inform insights and hone go-forward approach
• Encourage innovation and challenge business as usual
• Help lead client calls and present programming initiatives and partnership opportunities
• Bachelor's degree required
• Prior work experience required
• High EQ/Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Highly organized project management skills
• Extremely effective communicator, presenter, influencer
• Strategic and tactical experience in subscriber acquisition, brand development, and marketing communications; preferably with an MVPD, high-tech or web-centric businesses
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $37,521.00 - $69,682.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.