Paid Search Marketing Specialist
HBO MaxBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Paid Search Specialist will play an essential part in the execution of digital marketing and customer acquisition campaigns that will help drive subscriber growth across WarnerMedia's HBO Max streaming platform. In this role, you will work closely with the acquisition team and broader growth marketing team to execute SEM acquisition marketing campaigns, with specific expertise on paid search channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Search Ads (Bing), Yahoo Gemini, Apple Search Ads, Amazon Search, and other social platform advertising). The ideal candidate will have a limitless love for PPC and search marketing and will be passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and technology. You will have a deep understanding of the video streaming industry and be a champion for the consumer. You must be a ''doer'' who can execute as well as balance longer-term strategic thinking. The candidate will be part of a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes.
• Manage and optimize the large-scale paid search campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing, Gemini, Apple Search, Amazon Search, and other platforms to meet the target KPIs across a diverse range of initiatives (eg: revenue generation, new subscribers, win back lapsed subscribers, new product or series awareness, app installs, content sampling, video views, and product engagement)
• Generate, maintain, and refine keyword lists (long-tail keywords and phrases), ad copy, site link extensions and any other campaign assets.
• Perform ongoing keyword research for inclusion and exclusion.
• Adjust and update ad assets and monitor keyword position.
• Adjust and optimize marketing campaigns/keywords and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions in order to hit ROAS targets as directed using feedback & input from Senior leadership
• Monitor, measure and quantify the impact of other competitor campaigns have on our core campaign
• Pull platform reporting to monitor campaign pacing and help keep campaign reports up to date
• QA campaign launches and ensure data is being properly fed into reporting tools
• Demonstrate interest in developing stronger analytical skills to measure and report on marketing programs and KPIs
• Manage monthly invoicing process
• Collect data that can be analyzed to develop optimization strategies to ensure campaign performance and drive growth.
• Monitor activities of competitors and provide latest PPC industry trends and learnings
• Stay abreast of new platform updates and features
• Special ad hoc projects, as needed
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Economics, Communications, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field and/or relevant experience
• 1 years of experience of paid digital advertising and marketing experience, preferably with experience in running paid search campaigns across multiple platforms.
• Experience running UAC and/or Apple Search ads to drive app install metrics such as Cost-per-Install (CPI)
• Experience using any of the following advertising management tools such as: Google AdWords Editor, Bing Ads Editor, Acquisio, Kenshoo, Marin Software, Quantic Minds, SA360 (DoubleClick Search), Doubleclick Campaign Manager (DCM or CM)
• Understanding of common marketing key performance indicator metrics (KPIs), their calculation and how the metrics pertain to the success of marketing activities
• Ability to analyze and interpret data to inform actionable insights to recommend and inform marketing and growth campaigns.
• Thrives in ambiguous, rapidly evolving environments, start-up experience, a plus.
• Excels in a dynamic, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment
• Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work with regular check-ins and supervision from department leaders or teammates to communicate back progress and updates
• Strong work ethic, proactive in communication and work delivery
• High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Google suite, and Google drive.
• Strong attention to detail
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands