Motion Graphic Designer, Cnnic - 6 Months Ftc
HBO MaxLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 6/16/2021 5:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Motion Graphic Designer, Cnnic - 6 Months Ftc jobs in London-UK
Search all Motion Graphic Designer, Cnnic - 6 Months Ftc postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Motion Graphic Designer, Cnnic - 6 Months Ftc?
Full Time Job
Location: United Kingdom - London
HBO Max® is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer platform, offering best in class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and much more. The streaming platform initially launched in the United States in May 2020. This year, HBO Max is scheduled to be in an additional 60 markets, launching in Latin America in June and followed by upgrades of HBO-branded streaming services in Europe.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Motion Designer that is driven by a passion for 2D animation and design, with a strong understanding of design and motion. The candidate will be able to work with our Art Director and wider creative team to concept, design, storyboard and animate. We are looking to find someone who is agile, dynamic and innovative - ensuring every project is bespoke and executed to brief, without ever compromising on quality or impact.
Please note this is a 6-months fixed term contract and we are looking for candidates who are available from the beginning of June.
• Visualize campaign designs and assets through creation of mood boards and other creative guidance materials for client approval
• Upon client confirmation, develop concept in line with campaign direction that translate audience insights into effective design
• Work with editors and film directors to provide all graphics and visual support.
• Work with digital and social team, brief site developers on campaign direction and site design
• Design supporting assets for campaigns: traffic drivers, social assets, animation/motion graphic assets and banners
• Ensure consistency of CNN brand standards across all design touch points
• Creative support for sales and marketing through design of requested materials and deck presentations (upon request)
• Provide guidance and progression for less senior members of the design team
• Proven experience as Motion Designer in a Media Brand Studio, Creative agency or equivalent
• Outstanding comprehension of, and proven experience, in concept from film commercials and digital user experience design
• Diligent in keeping up-to-date directions and trends in user design to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends
• Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
• A deep understanding of social, branded content, digital, and mobile ecosystems
• Above average organizational and time management skills
• Broad knowledge in all Adobe platforms
• Fluent in English
• Broad knowledge of motion graphics, web design and data visualization
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, Premier)
• Moderate knowledge about digital platform from websites and social.
• Moderate knowledge of Cinema 4D, Mocha Pro and other related graphics software.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.