HBO MaxCity-Not-Found, PR
Full Time Job
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and will launch in Latin America and Europe during 2021.
Following the successful launch of HBO Max in the US, WarnerMedia will be expanding HBO Max to EMEA.
Reporting to the In-Platform Copywriting & Communication Lead, the Metadata Specialist will be responsible for validating and in some cases also entering the costumer facing enriching metadata. Making sure our platform is providing a comprehensive and complete information to our customers across EMEA.
• Close cooperation with acquisition team and entering the enriching metadata for each title. This metadata pushes the possibilities of content discoverability.
• Characters list,
• extended cast list,
• keywords [crucial for search engine].
• Work closely with the Copywriters ensuring that all synopsis are to specification and on time to ensure timely publishing of the content on the platform.
• Prepare monthly reports on missing metadata.
• Gather and crosscheck the metadata with relevant sources and enter it in the given system.
• Partner closely with Content Experience Strategy, Scheduling and Publishing teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of all metadate needed for a title to be successfully published.
• Attentive to industry news and possess ability to quickly pivot strategy as needed.
• Close cooperation with Creative and in-platform communication teams to ensure campaigns and themes are successfully displayed.
• Previous experience working in a similar role.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• An analytical mindset.
• Process oriented individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously under a broader editorial strategy.
• A love of television, movies and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• Detail oriented. Passionate about getting Ts crossed and Is dotted. Must have a strong sense of ownership of the choices put in front of our customers.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation skills and proven ability to work across regions and varying time zones.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Understanding and awareness of key trends and issues in the major media markets in EMEA