Marketing Technology Manager, Brand & Originals - HBO Max
HBO MaxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 5:42:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing Technology Manager, Brand & Originals - HBO Max jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Marketing Technology Manager, Brand & Originals - HBO Max postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Technology Manager, Brand & Originals - HBO Max?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Manager, Marketing Technology plays an integral, cross-functional role within the MarTech team. You will be responsible for managing the marketing tech stack to support Marketing strategy and execution that drive growth and retention. You will help setup and maintain marketing, media, and advertising platforms, and support overall platform operations for HBO Max.
• Collaborate with Brand and Originals Marketing teams and media agencies to collect requirements for supporting media campaign initiatives and ensuring MarTech platform capabilities are in place
• Ensure proper platform setup to enable advanced targeting, measurement and media optimization, staying ahead of industry and vendor changes that impact the business
• Lead the implementation of proper taxonomies and naming conventions across digital channels to ensure proper data collection for marketing performance analysis
• Implement pixels and track conversion events across ad platforms for optimization and reporting enablement
• Assist in vendor evaluations, POCs, and MarTech and Data Provider implementations
• Provide expertise and support related to ad platform restructuring and capability delivery for international expansion
• 5 years of experience in marketing technology or media platform operations with a demonstrated ability to manage and optimize business and technical solutions
• Familiarity with media planning, execution, and measurement. Agency experience a plus
• Experience with social media platforms, Google Marketing Platform, search and programmatic media
• Technical experience in designing and implementing taxonomy/naming conventions including use of tools to support taxonomy management (Claravine, Dataplex)
• Experience in managing implementation updates related to iOS14
• Experience with pixel and conversion event creation and management, preferably through GTM
• Prior audience data segmentation and syndication experience in Data Management Platforms or Customer Data Platforms
• Experience working with identity onboarding and resolution partners
• Experience working with an MMP (preferably Appsflyer)
• Demonstrated ability to manage and maintain cross-functional relationships (marketing, technical, and business teams) as well as external vendors and agencies
• Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and timelines
• Experience in Direct to Consumer business and experience within OTT or Entertainment industry a plus
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.