Marketing Sr. Manager -Content Merchandising
HBO MaxBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/11/2021 12:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing Sr. Manager -Content Merchandising jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Marketing Sr. Manager -Content Merchandising postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Sr. Manager -Content Merchandising? Marketing Sr. Manager -Content Merchandising (Fandom) - HBOMax
Location: United States - California - Burbank
The Sr. Manager, Marketing (Content Merchandising) - Fandom will establish and implement a data-driven content merchandising strategy to further accelerate growth for the WarnerMedia streaming platform, HBO Max, across multiple channels and touchpoints. In this position, you will be responsible for all content merchandising initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads, that deliver sales and customer retention. In this highly cross-functional role, you will partner closely with all teams in Growth Marketing and manage licensed/acquired and Original content partners both internally and externally.
• Accountable for the development of a data and insights-led content marketing strategy and initiatives that will drive volume, engagement, subscription, and retention of the fandom audience.
• Responsible for the strategy and development for how we leverage content tied to audience development to drive consideration for HBO Max.
• Own fandom (key franchises) content merchandising strategy for growth marketing, partnering with editorial and acquisition teams to define the audience and merchandising plans for assigned series and films.
• Lead relationship management with assigned content partners (ie. DC Comics, Studio Ghibil) to maximize growth and audience opportunities across their O&O channels including email, dotcom, and social.
• Play an analytical role, partnering with research to develop a deeper understanding of how specific acquired content acquires and retains subscribers.
• Partner closely with all teams in Growth Marketing to align content with subscriber acquisition goals.
• Develop a content marketing calendar based on key industry, vertical trends and company initiatives in partnership with Campaign Planning and Editorial.
• Shape existing product marketing materials into compelling content that delivers demand generation, press, events, and other marketing objectives.
• Partner closely with insights and analytics team to understand content performance against growth KPIs and optimize content and marketing strategies.
• Keep the senior team and other stakeholders informed of trends and milestones.
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience; MBA a plus
• 5-7 years' experience developing and driving the strategy of data-driven growth content merchandising strategy ideally for a direct to consumer product.
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and content marketing.
• Experience working in highly cross-functional and matrixed organizations.
• Ability to analyze, interpret data and use insights to inform content merchandising campaigns and make recommendations.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to adapt rapidly in an agile environment with shifting priorities - must be able to drive the strategy for Growth yet balance cross-functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Strong presentation skills are a must.
• Familiarity with organic and paid media content campaigns
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically.
• Proficient in Microsoft, Google Suite, project management tools (i.e. Monday.com, Asana, box)
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.