Manager Publicity & Talent Management
HBO MaxMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2021 2:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager Publicity & Talent Management jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Manager Publicity & Talent Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager Publicity & Talent Management? Manager Publicity & Talent Management Regional Mia, HBO Max LATAM
Align the strategy for program publicity efforts in Latin America and manage the day-to-day activities of the HBOMax LATAM publicity team and resources. Ensure, the publicity efforts locally are in line with the overall product strategy and positioning of HBOMax in Latin America.
The overall objective is to drive and coordinate the publicity strategy to maximize positive exposure in local, regional and international markets. Key areas of responsibility include content-driven PR (including International and Local Original Productions), media and influencer relations, talent management and digital PR.
The role will maximize the relationships day-to-day with press and influencers for content, build and maintain publicity campaigns, coordinate with internal departments including but not limited to: international teams, content, digital, social media, marketing, CRM, product, programming and original production, as well as external partners such as talent, talent managers, talent publicists, and executive producers.
• Increase awareness and consideration of HBOMax LATAM's content in all territories.
• Oversees the publicity efforts in support of PR strategy, including HBO Max global and local programming launches.
• Lead publicity vision for international priority content across all HBOMax brands.
• Collaborate with the activations group to plan and execute programming activation campaigns, including experiential, digital and on-site events.
• Oversees the strengthening of relationships with key entertainment journalists, critics and influencers in all territories.
• Ensures that publicity efforts maximize the coverage in each of HBOMax LATAM's territories, contributing to brand awareness and product value proposition push.
• Support local publicity teams in handling media and press inquiries.
• Update Director of Publicity and Activations Latin America on publicity campaign and reports as requested.
• Oversee Talent Management in all markets and work closely with International HBOMax team, and internal talent management teams as well as with local production companies to facilitate talent activations.
• Prepare and manage the distribution of targeted publicity information and materials.
• Supervise and/or coordinate administrational and logistic parts of publicity campaigns including overseeing title related budgets.
• Ensuring the promotion of HBOMax LATAM Original Productions not only locally, but also internationally, developing an awareness of the strength and breadth of HBOMax LATAM's productions.
• Management of awards and festivals identifying and leading the submission process for HBOMax LATAM Originals productions at international film festivals and award organizations (if needed).
• Assist in maintaining collaborative links with other WarnerMedia PR teams and internal HBOMax LATAM teams to facilitate enterprise-wide synergies.
Essential duties and responsibilities are those most important or most frequently performed duties. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties as required.
• 8 years publicity experience in a studio, network, agency or publicity firm
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience; MBA a plus
• Extensive experience developing and driving PR & publicity campaigns comms in LATAM market
• Experience working with talent required
• Must have excellent communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with the media.
• Good organizational and follow up skills required.
• Experience managing teams is required
• Fluency in English, Spanish is essential. Portuguese as additional language is preferred.
• Demonstrated expertise in building and maintaining a wide strong network of media contacts and influencers
• A genuine, enthusiastic and passionate fan of HBO MAX with excitement for our content and product
• Experience of influencing and communicating brilliantly across cross-functional and matrixed organizations at all levels.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced industry and brand, and able to be in an ever-growing and dynamic environment.
• Able to be a top contributor to a team culture that breaks the mold, fueled by innovation & creativity in a fast-paced environment, with positive & transparent collaboration.
This position will report into Director of Publicity and Activations for LATAM at HBOMax. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.