Manager, Product Insights, Kids & Family - HBO Max
HBO MaxCity-Not-Found, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/21/2021 5:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Product Insights, Kids & Family - HBO Max jobs in City-Not-Found-CA
Search all Manager, Product Insights, Kids & Family - HBO Max postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Product Insights, Kids & Family - HBO Max? WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Manager of Product Insights will help analyze user behavioral data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and create a common understanding of how people are interacting with the product. The ideal candidate will build and maintain data visualizations and synthesize large volumes of data into actionable visual insights meaningful to the business. Additionally, you will partner closely with product stakeholders to understand their needs, identify opportunities for leveraging data in their operational decision-making, and define clear roadmaps for business intelligence and/or data visualization solutions.
• Work closely with the Product Insights team under the guidance of the Sr. Product Insights Lead to deliver reporting and analyses aimed at developing a deep understanding of in-app user engagement
• Partner closely with stakeholders across the Core Product team as well as Kids, Accessibility, Tools & Safety (KATS) product portfolios to develop insights that drive product strategy and continuous improvement
• Perform ad hoc analysis and build compelling presentations and propose data-driven decisions to shape retention strategies
• Work with a team of analysts in developing user friendly and maintaining beautifully designed looker dashboards consumed by the HBO Max Product team that uncover insights in product performance, product design & feature development
• Synthesize large volumes of data and complex concepts into clear accessible learnings for a broad audience
• Define and manage project deliverables, timelines, and dependencies for team members and stakeholders
• MBA and/or advanced degree in statistics, economics or a related quantitative field
• 2 years of experience in managing a team
• 5 years of hands-on experience wrangling, analyzing and visualizing data
• 3 years of experience using SQL
• 3 years of Python or other statistical programming language is a plus
• Proven track record of performing comprehensive analyses independently
• Strong communicator, for both technical and non-technical audiences
Nice to Haves
• Experience thinking strategically to interpret market and consumer information, preferably about a subscription service or large e-commerce business.
• Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools like Tableau or Looker.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.