Manager, Partner Marketing
HBO MaxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
The Partner Marketing Manager is part of the Warner Bros. Discovery Partner Marketing Team promoting our streaming properties within the Streaming and Interactive Group. The Manager, Partner Marketing is responsible for supporting the strategic vision and tactical execution of HBO Max and discovery+ marketing across Amazon, Roku and our Enterprise Partnerships. The primary role of the Marketing Manager position is to work in collaboration with the Marketing & Distribution teams to execute marketing initiatives that drive subscribers, revenue, engagement, and retention across the Warner Bros. Discovery portfolio. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the streaming and Pay TV landscape and understand how to use paid and earned marketing to drive measurable results.
• Negotiate and project manage end-to-end campaign strategy and delivery across all partner touchpoints (e.g., digital, on-& off platform, social, O&O, etc.) to drive HBO Max & discovery+ subscriber growth, engagement, retention and winback.
• Serve as a primary contact on all subject matters related to Partner Marketing initiatives directly with the client.
• Present and sell-in programming opportunities and marketing recommendations directly to partners.
• Effectively devise and communicate campaign workback schedules and timelines to ensure on-time delivery of campaign assets.
• Oversee campaign analysis and extract insights to inform future campaign planning.
• Create and present recap presentations across internal teams and for future planning.
• Establish strong partnerships across Global Marketing, Partner Management and internal departments to deliver against defined goals/objectives.
• Understand the business priorities of assigned accounts and strategically align them with Warner Bros. Discovery objectives to drive mutually beneficial growth.
• Develop and maintain standardized marketing valuation processes across teams by regularly analyzing, synthesizing and presenting partner and HBO Max/discovery+ subscriber insights (acquisition, engagement, churn and retention).
, Experience & Other Requirements
• Bachelor's degree required
• Experience evaluating and optimizing toward specific subscriber lifecycle KPIs (acquisition, engagement, retention)
• Effective communicator, presenter, influencer with a highly collaborative style
• Highly developed organizational, planning and analytical capabilities
• Management and P&L experience preferred
• 5+ years of strategic and tactical experience in subscriber acquisition, brand development, and marketing communications; preferably in Pay TV, digital media or streaming-centric businesses
• Exclusive Warner Bros. Discovery events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the Warner Bros. Discovery family of powerhouse brands
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in New York City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $85,914.00 - $159,554.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.