Manager, Partner Marketing
HBO MaxSao Paulo, SP
Full Time Job
Manager, Partner Marketing (HBO Max)
The Manager, Partner Marketing will work within the team that identifies and develops the Company brand marketing efforts to be outstanding, forward-thinking, and culturally relevant. In this role, you will assist in the delivery of the strategy and processes required to effectively identify, align and implement channel partner marketing programs focused on maintaining and gaining loyal channel partner audiences. This Manager role will assist in elaborating country specific strategies and work side by side with internal brand and channel teams to push forward initiatives that meet and fulfill the brand needs of our audience to build consideration, awareness and brand love.
• Guide content and growth marketing strategies and communications with distribution partners to ensure content marketing, merchandising and brand efforts are aligned
• Lead local extensions of campaigns with partners that increase the relevance of shows' promotion in-country
• Deliver creative assets and present programming priorities and promotions to partners in order to generate awareness and growth of HBO Max
• Oversee creative adaptations for program campaigns and support social content strategy as needed for trade partners
• Go-to-market presentations and market analysis, translating audience and regional insights into valuable campaign and content recommendations and growth strategies
• Outstanding cross-functional collaboration skills and strong project management skills for prioritizing multiple projects at any one time that may be at different stages of execution and development
• A results-oriented mentality to deliver out of the box ideas for growth
• Bachelor's degree; experience in marketing, ideally within an entertainment or DTC company
• Well versed in managing relationships with external partners and collaborating internally across a variety of teams
• Operate with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and strong communication skills.
• Able to manage multiple projects at a fast pace and high volume.
• Comfortable working well under pressure with tight and changing deadlines.
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills
• Savvy in building presentations and is proficient in Microsoft and Google Suites.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• A genuine, enthusiastic and passionate fan of pop culture and new trends and HBO MAX with excitement for our content and product
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling. WarnerMedia's new streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more. HBO Max will also be home to key third-party library acquisitions, such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis, Ellen DeGeneres, and other visionaries.