HBO MaxBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/5/2021 2:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Marketing? Manager, Marketing (Campaign Planning & Mgmt) - HBO Max
The Manager, Campaign Management & Promotions will be responsible for executing campaigns to drive measurable growth for HBO Max. This person will be responsible for planning a variety of 360, seasonal, and audience driven campaigns with internal and external partners. The ideal candidate has strong negotiation skills and a proven track record working cross functionally and with agencies.
• Manage and execute the campaign planning strategy to drive volume, increase consideration and grow the subscriber base for HBO Max.
• Identify and build promotions around key beats, seasonal, and acquisition content drivers.
• Ensuring that a strategic approach is taken to build and develop new audience opportunities.
• Work closely with cross functional marketing teams to ensure alignment of campaigns and produce content that will assist in driving acquisitions and engagement.
• Monitor competitive activity, assess markets or verticals with high potential, and identify new partners.
• Collaborate with Business Development and Distribution to evaluate and manage new business opportunities.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with co-marketing partners and brands who are able to operate agilely with a focus on measurable results.
• Align closely with Business Intelligence to evaluate KPIs, analyze opportunities, test different programs and partnerships and measure results to increase optimization.
• Develop campaign and partner briefs to articulate campaign goals and requirements for design, editorial, and acquisition partners.
• Manage agencies and 3rd party vendors.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience; MBA a plus.
• 5 years experience developing and driving the campaigns of complex digitally focused partner campaigns ideally for a SVOD product.
• Experience with project management, with a proven record to drive strategic frameworks all the way through execution.
• Ability to analyze, interpret data and use insights to inform programs and initiatives.
• Excellent at critical thinking and problem solving.
• A natural at building productive cross functional relationships.
• Able to operate with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and accountability on action items.
• Ability to work collaboratively across the organization with employees at all levels.
• Able to manage multiple projects at a fast pace and high volume.
• Adaptable under pressure with tight and changing deadlines.
• Savvy in building decks and able to synthesize strategy and plans to present to managers and leadership.
• Outstanding presentation skills and communication skills.
• Ability to both strategically long range plan and execute tactically.
• A strong passion for pop culture and entertainment with their ear to the ground on new trends.
• Proficient in Microsoft, Google Suite, project management tools (i.e. Monday.com, Asana, box)
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.