Paid Search Mktg Manager - HBO Max
HBO MaxBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/23/2021 8:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Paid Search Mktg Manager - HBO Max jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Paid Search Mktg Manager - HBO Max postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Paid Search Mktg Manager - HBO Max? The Manager, Paid Search is responsible for driving the performance of search engine marketing campaigns for HBO Max. In this role you will use data and key levers to optimize spend and achieve KPI's. You will partner across the organization with data science, marketing analytics and with the marketing technology group to ensure campaign success.
• Design and execute impactful digital marketing campaigns specifically focused on SEM.
• Manage paid search targeting options including geo-targeting, campaign settings, demographic targeting, etc.
• Research keywords, analyze their relevance and perform competitive analysis
• Administer bid management tools to accurate pace daily paid search budgets
• Monitor and analyze campaign performance in platforms like Google Ads, Bing Ads, Gemini, Apple Search, and Amazon Search
• Identify and create custom audience groups with 1st party data and website audience lists
• Design, implement and report on A/B tests to drive incremental improvements across all KPIs
• Provide regular and ad-hoc campaign reporting and analysis.
• Leverage available data to recommend opportunities for growth and efficiency
• Recommend landing page optimization strategies and consult on landing page planning and optimizations
• Partner with Analytics and Acquisition team to ensure reporting needs are met and are efficient.
• Collaborate with product, development, design, legal and content to articulate product positioning, features and benefits
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in paid search engine marketing, at least some experience in an agency setting.
• Strong understanding of paid search and digital marketing trends.
• Expert level knowledge and experience with web analytical tools/interfaces (Google Analytics)
• Extensive experience using any of the following advertising management tools such as: Google AdWords Editor, Bing Ads Editor, Acquisio, Kenshoo, Marin Software, Quantic Minds, SA360 (DoubleClick Search)
• Experience running UAC and/or Apple Search ads to drive app install metrics such as Cost-per-Install (CPI)
• Strong ability to analyze and interpret data to inform actionable insights of growth marketing campaigns
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management
• Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.