Manager, Marketing Analytics - HBO Max
HBO MaxBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Manager, Marketing Analytics (CRM) - HBO Max
The Manager, Marketing Analytics (Lifecycle & CRM) will be responsible for creating a deep understanding of the HBO Max consumer. S/he will be responsible for driving growth and lifecycle marketing through data and insights. S/he will create actionable insights from user-level behavior data and multiple data sources, including information coming from research, marketing, and media measurement platforms for HBO Max. S/he will be responsible for partnering with the team to collect reporting and analysis requirements, working with the engineering team to ensure proper data flows of consumer and performance data, managing analytics vendor partners, and partnering with the growth and lifecycle marketing teams, agency, and data science teams to provide clear recommendations on segmentation, acquisition, media effectiveness, creative strategy, content, retention, and other analyses to drive incremental results for HBO Max. S/he can dig into the details with engagement, retention, and marketing teams and synthesize findings for executive presentations. S/he is an experienced analytics professional who is truly passionate about marketing and data and can manage a team to drive results.
• 5 years experience in marketing analytics, with a particular focus on Lifecycle and CRM Marketing.
• 4 years experience with data visualization and dashboards; familiarity with Looker a plus.
• Past experience with customer insights, CRM email & push performance, and driving end to end lifecycle programs
• Proven track-record of developing campaign strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering performance insight
• Implement segmentation, targeting lifetime value, personalization, and relevancy tactics to maximize engagement and maximize retention
• Experience rolling out data-driven marketing CRM campaigns using iterative A/B test designs.
• Self-starter with a proactive mindset, capable of seeking out and building the necessary relationships throughout the league in order to achieve success.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
• Ability to liaise with technical, marketing, and business teams.
• Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills.
• Strong technical skills; including experience with SQL, data mining, and designing analytics data layers.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Marketing, Mathematics, or related field is required.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with leadership, marketing, and engineering teams.
• Experience with CRM platforms (Braze) and email/push campaign performance.
• Understanding of the customer lifecycle and subscription business model to execute a best in class retention and communication strategy
• Drive the vision and strategy for our CRM efforts in order to engage customers and deliver business growth
• Understanding of testing techniques (A/B, multivariate) and methodologies toa advise with execution and provide insightful results
• Strong analytical skills are required, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable
• Must be results-driven with excellent attention to detail.
• Must be able to organize, prioritize, and schedule a high workload, efficiently.
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills - particularly within large organizations.
• Must be comfortable managing projects and timelines.
• Ability to manage both internal and external vendors and suppliers.
• Ability to collaborate with key partners and stakeholders to define metrics, identify requirements, and maintain confidentiality.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
• Experience managing a team, including experience with remote teams
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands