Manager, Marketing Analytics - HBO Max
HBO MaxBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Manager, Marketing Analytics (Media) - HBO Max
The Manager, Marketing Analytics will be responsible for creating a deep understanding of the HBO Max consumer. This position will report to Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics.
• S/he will be responsible for driving growth and lifecycle marketing through data and insights.
• S/he will create actionable insights from user-level behavior data and multiple data sources, including information coming from research, marketing, and media measurement platforms for HBO Max.
• S/he will be responsible for partnering with the team to collect reporting and analysis requirements, working with the engineering team to ensure proper data flows of consumer and performance data, managing analytics vendor partners, and partnering with the growth and lifecycle marketing teams, agency, and data science teams to provide clear recommendations on segmentation, acquisition, media effectiveness, creative strategy, content, retention, and other analyses to drive incremental results for HBO Max.
• S/he can dig into the details with media and marketing teams and synthesize findings for executive presentations.
• S/he is an experienced analytics professional who is truly passionate about marketing and data and can manage a team to drive results.
• 5 years experience in marketing analytics, with a particular focus on media metrics
• 4 years experience with data visualization and dashboards
• Deep knowledge of subscription and lifecycle marketing, media, measurement and marketing analytics platforms
• Advanced SQL skills; familiarity with Looker a plus
• Advertising testing- Customer segmentation - OTT experience preferable-
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to liaise with technical, marketing and business teams
• Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with media, marketing, and engineering teams.
• Understanding of digital marketing, social, and advertising technologies, such as Google Marketing Platform, Google Ad Manager, Social Ad Managers, AppsFlyer, and/or Braze.
• Understanding of the digital media ecosystem and subscription business model.
• Must have prior measurement and analytics experienced.
• Must be results driven with an excellent attention to detail.
• Creative problem-solver who works well as part of a team.
• Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload, efficiently.
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills - particularly within large organizations.
• Must be comfortable managing projects and timelines.
• Ability to collaborate with key partners and stakeholders to define metrics, identify requirements and maintain confidentiality.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
• Ability to manage both internal and external vendors and suppliers.
• Experience managing a team, including experience with remote teams.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands