Manager, Growth Marketing Strategy - HBO Max
HBO MaxCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Location: Culver City, California, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and will launch in Latin America and Europe during 2021.
Join us. Shape your story here.
As the Manager, Growth Marketing Strategy you will drive growth for HBO Max by unlocking actionable learnings across all facets of the streaming service that directly impact HBO Max's ability to hit revenue and subscriber targets. You will be responsible for leveraging available data science resources to run spend scenarios, ensuring adequate audience and channel support for major releases, and helping streamline HBO Max's marketing investment across teams.
• Identify new growth opportunities for HBO Max furthering audience penetration.
• Help form full-funnel strategy to ensure HBO Max is reaching the right consumers with the optimal creative across every marketing touchpoint.
• Leverage data science resources, models, tools and outputs to inform flighting and media strategy. Provide feedback on currently available resources to improve output.
• Understand content's impact on HBO Max's ability to acquire subscribers and how that should inform spend flighting, ensuring ample support for major releases across marketing.
• Partner with the marketing teams and data science to ensure cross-functional alignment to build a seamless Growth Strategy across marketing channels and within the product.
• Collaborate with finance to develop clear understanding of subscription targets, linking back to workflows.
• Communicate insights to executive stakeholders; disseminate key findings to all Growth Marketing stakeholders and relevant cross-functional teams.
• Bachelor's degree, graduate degree preferred.
• 4-5 years' experience in consulting or marketing strategy, focusing on the media and/or technology sectors.
• Strong background in modeling & forecasting (Microsoft Office Suite) and data analytics & visualization (SQL, Tableau, Looker).
• Strong background in presenting complex data to an executive audience (PowerPoint, Google Suite of Products).
• An understanding of the changing entertainment landscape and an excitement to understand HBO Max's core retail business.
• Ability to effectively communicate at all levels, utilizing exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.