Lead Graphic Designer, Creative Services
HBO MaxSao Paulo, SP
Full Time Job
Lead Graphic Designer, Creative Services (HBO Max)
The Digital Creative Services team is a mix of professionals with expertise in branding and performance focused on the full-funnel customer experience. We're looking for talented team members who understand the power of brand and design as well as KPI's, call-to-action and promotion within digital advertising channels.
As the Lead Graphic Designer of Digital Creative Services for HBO Max Latam, you will assist in driving the operational success for the creative and visual execution of WarnerMedia's new streaming service, as well as the production and execution of growth marketing campaigns assets to promote it. The Lead Graphic Designer will be focused on visual design, digital creative content creative design and typography. This position works hands-on and collaboratively with innovative Marketers, Project Managers and Copywriters to conceptualize and execute visual creative concepts for HBO Max Latam. You will work on a customer-focused team designing high performance digital communications created to support Growth Marketing. The job involves working collaboratively with international marketing and creative teams and executing clear and compelling design. You will also be skilled at guiding junior designers to ensure they are capturing leadership's vision.
This job isn't just about creating and executing top of the line creative campaigns. It's also about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love.
• Work on Digital Creative Services campaigns to craft high quality and compelling marketing materials in a variety of web banners, emails, social media and mobile formats, using various customer communication touchpoints, including static, motion, animation and video.
• Responsible for end-to-end delivery of creative projects with an emphasis on visual design, content execution, creative alignment and typography.
• Actively participate in creative briefings, assist in the development and execution of creative concepts (both independently and with the team), ability to craft a story through your design work, determine solutions/alternatives when necessary and present to key business stakeholders.
• Ability to collaborate with all consumer facing touchpoints for growth marketing including but not limited to display, social media, email, mobile, hbomax.com, experiential and in-app.
• Integrate robust design skills, including layout, typography, video, motion and design patterns into all marketing campaigns.
• Develop resources, guidelines and templates that allow the growth marketing team to create and communicate effective creative executions.
• Support and align with growth marketing initiatives to ensure continuity across all platforms.
• Strong understanding of digital platforms including display, social media and CRM, as well as their use within growth marketing that will ultimately impact the big picture.
• Own all design related deliverables. Craft compelling brand stories that will be deployed across multiple channels including display, social media and CRM to support marketing efforts with the objective to raise brand awareness, drive engagement and increase subscriptions.
• Share knowledge of industry best practices with the team.
• Passion for creating beautiful, pixel perfect visual designs that convey comprehensive skill of color palettes to bring campaigns and creative to life.
• Ability to strategically think across platforms, mastering the constantly changing content across channels to drive successful marketing objectives and campaigns.
• Strong presentation skills for pitching to key business stakeholders and leading conversations.
• Ability to guide Junior designers to ensure they are capturing leadership's vision.
• 7-10 years of advanced-level design and project management experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts and designer experience required.
• Bilingual Portuguese and English. Spanish is a plus.
• Highly skilled in visual digital creative design and typography. Motion is a plus.
• Visually stunning, cutting-edge portfolio not only showcasing a strong eye, but also strong storytelling and problem-solving abilities.
• Expertise creative impactful digital marketing creative executions, innovative formats and best practices.
• Experience with programmatic formats (display banners) design, Q&A and implementation, as well as knowledge of DCO and DoubleClick Studio Platforms.
• Robust experience with the Adobe creative suite and content management systems.
• Ability to project manage through design and creative efforts on large scale projects.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels, exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• A love of television and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• An energetic, positive and roll up your sleeve's collaborator is a must.
• Understand creative marketing strategies and understand them from a design and technical standpoint.
• Understand and translate business requirements into strategic solutions.
*Please send us your resume in English