Growth Marketing Financial Analyst
HBO MaxCopenhagen, SK
Full Time Job
Growth Marketing Financial Analyst - HBO Max
Location: Denmark - Copenhagen, Hungary - Budapest, Spain - Madrid
HBO Max® is WarnerMedia's direct-to-consumer platform, offering best in class quality entertainment. HBO Max features the greatest array of storytelling for all audiences from the iconic brands of HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and much more. The streaming platform launched in the United States in May 2020 before expanding to 39 territories in Latin America and the Caribbean in June 2021. In the second half of this year, HBO Max is coming to European territories with further launches planned for 2022.
Support and work in close collaboration with HBO Max EMEA Growth Marketing teams and Finance & Strategy team, including assist in the preparation, review, and presentation of accurate, timely, and relevant financial reporting, planning and analysis with focus on Growth Marketing (including but not limited to Brand & Content Marketing, Subscriber Acquisition, CRM, Customer Service & Growth Analytics, PR & Communications, Commercial Strategy & Business Development).
• Track DTC Growth Marketing expenses and prepare standard monthly, quarterly and year-to-date variance analysis providing insightful commentary through ongoing dialogue and meetings with the business.
• Ensure the accuracy, relevancy, and integrity of all information related to Growth Marketing expenses, coordinate and supervise accrual process in tight relationship with the accounting team.
• Day to day contact with Growth Marketing teams, supporting them as business partners, providing the analysis and information they need.
• Assist in the planning, coordination, and preparation of HBO Max EMEA Growth Marketing forecasts, budgets, and long-range plans process to ensure they are done in a timely and organized manner.
• Upload information to corporate systems, ensuring reporting criteria and data structure are aligned with company standards.
• Support the preparation of detailed historical and projected forecast models for HBO Max to assess financial and operating performance.
• Participate in developing and improving recurring reporting processes and assist in KPI preparation and analysis; proactively look to increase efficiency through processes automation.
• Help identify key trends and potential risks and opportunities.
• Prepare ad-hoc reports as required and participate in cross-division projects.
• BA/BS degree, preferably in Finance and/or Accounting, Economics.
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Finance and/or analysis with data visualization.
• Solid understanding of corporate finance, forecasting, financial statements, and accounting principles.
• Analytical mindset that can understand and explain factors driving changes and ability to quickly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment, with a continuous attitude of improvement.
• Strong interpersonal skills, working in high-performing, cross-divisional teams. Interaction and cooperation with many groups and functions are essential.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Strong / fluent written and verbal English.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The Nice to Haves
• Hyperion and Looker user is a plus.
• Knowledge and passion for Media/Entertainment industry is a plus.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.