HBO MaxCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/3/2022 11:10:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Location: Culver City, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. The platform launched in the United States in May 2020 and introduced a lower priced, advertising-supported tier in June 2021. HBO Max began its global rollout launching in markets across Latin America and the Caribbean last summer, followed by its first European launches in the Nordics and Spain in the fall. Currently available in 46 countries, there are plans for continued expansion of HBO Max in 2022.
This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. Warner Bros. Discovery requires anyone working in our workplaces in the U.S. to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
Current WBD employees will be given preferential consideration for this opportunity. This position will be posted for five business days.
The Executive Assistant would provide key administrative and organizational support to the VP, Original Programming Comedy HBO Max .
• Coordinates, schedules meetings on a regular basis for department executives.
• Reserves meeting rooms and is responsible for room set up and clean up.
• Maintains calendars, answers phones, rolls calls, and ensures accurate and detailed phone messages are provided to appropriate executive. Filing. Correspondence.
• Reconciles expense reports, arranges travel and orders supplies as needed
• Serves as a conduit between HBO Max Comedy & Animation and other departments by acting as a resource for information and maintains the flow of information between various departments both internally and externally as requested by executives.
• Manages departmental workflow, ensuring that the department is kept up to date on all deadlines and provides status updates as to the tracking of projects as they move through the development and production process. Gathers information for scheduled status reports.
• Organizes and keeps track of project submissions and maintains an accurate log.
• Special projects as assigned.
• 1+ years supporting a creative executive/department at a production company, studio, agency, or network
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.