Executive Admin Assistant
HBO MaxBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/30/2021 9:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Admin Assistant jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Executive Admin Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and is scheduled to be in an additional 60 markets this year, launching in Latin America in June and followed by upgrades of HBO-branded streaming services in Europe.
The Executive Assistant would provide key administrative and organizational support to the Senior Vice President, Original Non-Fiction Programming, HBO Max, and the Vice President, Originals Non-fiction Programming, HBO Max.
• Coordinates, schedules meetings on a regular basis for department executives.
• Reserves meeting rooms and is responsible for room set up and clean up.
• Maintains calendars. Answers phones, rolls calls, and ensures accurate and detailed phone messages are provided to appropriate executive. Filing. Correspondence.
• Reconciles expense reports, arranges travel and orders supplies as needed
• Serves as a conduit between the HBO Max Non-Fiction & Family and other departments by acting as a resource for information and maintains the flow of information between various departments both internally and externally as requested by executives.
• Manages departmental workflow, ensuring that the department is kept up to date on all deadlines and provides status updates as to the tracking of projects as they move through the development and production process. Gathers information for scheduled status reports.
• Organizes and keeps track of project submissions and maintains an accurate log.
• Special projects as assigned.
• 1 years supporting a creative executive/department at a production company, studio, or network
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling. WarnerMedia's new streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more. HBO Max will also be home to key third-party library acquisitions, such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis, Ellen DeGeneres, and other visionaries.