Editorial Analytics Manager
HBO MaxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles, United States - New York - New York, United States - Washington - Seattle
The Editorial Analytics Manager will work closely with the Editorial and Growth Marketing teams to gather data requirements and deliver actionable insights in several areas including but not limited to placement performance, engagement measurement, and content resource scoring. This is a highly visible role within the organization that requires someone with advanced analytical skills and to work across a broad range of datasets.
• Partnerships: Partner closely with the Editorial and Growth Marketing teams to gather data requirements and identify & unlock opportunities for insights, and with other data teams to improve analytical capabilities around data visualization and architecture
• Deep-Dive Analysis: Analyze user behavioral data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities for product improvements, and provide insights on how to optimize user experience, user conversion and user retention
• Dashboard Development: Develop, maintain, and continuously optimize reports and performance dashboards and manage their distribution to the relevant teams across the organization
• Goals & KPIs: Work closely with Editorial and Growth Marketing teams in setting up goals and KPIs to help monitor the business performance
• Data Validation: Ensure accuracy of reporting & deliverables by setting up comprehensive policies and processes of data validation across several data sources
• Presentation: Set up regular meetings with business stakeholders to present findings & data insights and provide updates on deliverables
• 5 years of experience monitoring, managing, manipulating, and drawing insights from data
• Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables
• Very advanced user of data visualization tools: Looker (including LOOKML development), Tableau etc.
• Strong communication skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences
• Have a demonstrated history of translating complex data sets into clear and actionable narratives and communicate opportunities and challenges to stakeholders
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.