HBO MaxAmsterdam, NH
Full Time Job
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and will launch in Latin America and Europe during 2021.
Join us. Shape your story here.
As Copywriter for Digital Creative Services for EMEA, you will help drive success for the Growth Marketing team of WarnerMedia's new streaming service. With your experience and imagination, you will collaborate with innovative Marketers, Creative Project Managers, Designers and Creative Technologists to conceptualize and execute creative concepts for EMEA. You will work on a customer-focused team designing high-performance digital communications to support Growth Marketing. This role will take advantage of the craft of writing to match the brand voice with a full-funnel digital 1st approach, while collaborating on various result-driven projects in a fast-paced, learning-based environment.
You will create engaging copy, partner with peers and create solutions to unique growth-related challenges.
This job is not just about creating and executing top-of-the-line creative campaigns. It is also about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love.
• You will be responsible for translating and adapting the English language master copy into the local language. You will be involved in concept development as well as writing for CRM (email) campaigns, social media and display advertising.
• Responsible for idea proposal and copywriting for all growth marketing campaigns. Ability to solve strategic and creative challenges with the emphasis on messaging, narrative, brand voice, tone and innovative thinking.
• Provide insightful, inspiring creative oversight and influence during digital marketing campaign productions through brainstorming, conceptual development and pitching stages.
• Ensuring copy and ideas are up to brand tone and standards, as well as marketing goals.
• Create messages and themes that succeed across mediums, formats and all digital campaign types including display, social media and CRM.
• Collaborate with content strategists to develop messaging maps across multiple channels to ensure the right message is getting to the right consumer at the right time.
• Take highly technical information and turn it into something resonant, emotional and motivating.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Extensive experience at a content, CRM, performance or digital agency or in-house creative team with a strong focus on digital marketing.
• Bachelor's degree is required.
• Portfolio of beautiful work that demonstrates a variety of marketing executions with emphasis on digital and a mastery of spelling, grammar and style.
• Experience with all aspects of digital marketing (e.g., display, content, social media, CRM) and ability to write for all channels.
• History of positioning products or consumer brands to a targeted audience.
• Experience working with Social Media Channels, SEO, Search or specific CRM product lines (email & push notifications).
• Experience in using analytics to derive insights and further evolve copy.
• Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• An energetic, positive, creative influencer who takes a roll-up-your-sleeves approach.
• A love of television and social media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
The Good to Haves
• Further languages (Nordic, Spanish, Central-European languages) are a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.