Director Of CRM
HBO MaxMiami, FL
Full Time Job
Director Of CRM - HBO Max LATAM
The Director, CRM - LATAM is responsible for developing and executing HBO Max's LATAM full lifecycle management function, including onboarding, engagement, churn prevention, retention, and winbacks. The role sets our CRM vision and strategy, driving profitable customer growth in all channels by building customer loyalty, increase share of wallet, and reducing churn. The Director, CRM will oversee the data- and insight-driven customer marketing efforts such as segmenting, targeting tactics, personalization, loyalty programs ;and will facilitate cross-functional efforts, with a core focus on growth, engagement and retention. You will build and oversee a team of CRM experts in various LATAM countries. You will work closely with the HBO MAX global CRM and technology teams to ensure access to best-in-class CRM technology, tools and global best practices. This is a highly collaborative role and you will partner with groups across Warner Media and HBO Max Latin America.
• Build and develop a CRM vision and strategy that increases reach and drives profitable retention and customer growth.
• Partner closely with the Brand and Content Marketing, Acquisition, Social Media, and Data & Insights teams to drive consumer segmentation strategies to support customer lifecycle activities and communications campaigns.
• Formulate and execute a best-in-class retention- and communication strategy to improve customer experience in all channels.
• Implement segmentation, targeting, lifetime value, personalization and relevancy tactics to improve engagement and conversion and maximize retention ROI.
• Drive key initiatives across email, push notification, on-site, digital advertising and display through custom audiences, journeys and customer lifecycle stages.
• Optimize and report on retention investment and relevant KPI's weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually, supporting both short- and long-term revenue and customer growth-, conversion- and retention goals and use insights to communicate potential product improvements.
• Partner with Data Science and BI teams to develop reporting and dashboards.
• Collaborate with the US Based CRM team and represent the LATM regions interests as it relates to marketing tools and technology.
• Manage marketing/retention expenses by adjusting spend based on business conditions and opportunities.
• Hire, lead and mentor a team of highly motivated CRM experts across Latin America.
• 8 years of work experience with CRM, lifecycle marketing, digital marketing and multi-channel programs with an excellent understanding of email, push notification and social media, preferably from a B2C subscription-oriented business with focus on LATAM.
• 3 years managing and leading a highly efficient and effective team.
• Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese required.
• Ability to document processes and project plans clearly and effectively.
• Advanced skills in Excel, Powerpoint.
• Experience working directly with data management platforms or data warehouse products.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation skills and proven ability to work across regions and varying time zones.
• Ability to liaise with technical, marketing and business teams
• Must be results driven with an excellent attention to detail
• Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload, efficiently
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills - particularly within large organizations
• Must be comfortable managing projects and timelines
• Ability to manage both internal and external vendors and suppliers.
• Project Management knowledge a plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands