HBO MaxBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 3:25:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Director, Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Marketing?
Full Time Job
Director, Marketing (Campaign Planning & Management) - HBO Max
Location: United States - California - Burbank
The Director, Campaign Planning and Management is responsible for driving consideration and maximizing audience opportunities through growth marketing campaigns. We're seeking someone passionate about streaming, analytical, and innovative in their approach to developing new and existing customers.
• Identify and develop strategic marketing plans for 360, seasonal, and audience focused Growth Campaigns - leading the growth strategy for positioning and KPIs, taking into account value proposition for different customer segments
• Oversee the campaign management team and align support cross functionally to execute end-to-end growth marketing strategies and plans to drive subscriber acquisition and retention
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as editorial, design, product, business development, distribution, PR, lifecycle, content merchandising, data analytics and consumer strategy/media insights to generate and deliver multi-faceted campaigns complementary to Brand/Originals campaigns
• Hands-on implementation of marketing campaigns and tactics including, but not limited to: influencers affiliate program, community/localized market strategy, digital promotions, co-marketing partnerships, and dotcom
• Leads and drives the timelines, strategy, budgets, and agency management for HBO Max Growth campaigns
• Partner with Consumer Strategy & Media Insights to effectively optimize and measure performance for campaigns, including the development of weekly, monthly, campaign and ad-hoc reports
• Influence, communicate, and report performance metrics of campaign planning strategy and goals with key stakeholders and partners
• Continuously test new category verticals and micro-communities to expand audience reach using social insights and community perspectives
• Keep the senior team and other stakeholders informed of trends and milestones
• 8 years of experience E-Commerce, Subscription, Streaming or related experience at an entertainment or media company
• 5 years experience hiring, managing, and retaining a diverse team of direct reports
• Experience building & executing Growth Marketing strategy based on insights, market trends, and competitive analysis.
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals and process improvement projects
• Experience working in highly cross-functional and matrixed organizations
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to synthesize plans and strategies into topline briefs/slides
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
• Strong presentation skills are a must
• Proficient in Microsoft, Google Suite, project management tools (i.e. Monday.com, Asana, box)
• Detail oriented, organized, adept at prioritizing tasks, able to delegate appropriate responsibilities to managers and producers
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.