Director, Acquisition Marketing, HBO Max LATAM
HBO MaxMiami, FL
Full Time Job
The Director, Acquisition Marketing will be responsible for leading, growing and optimizing customer acquisition programs to drive new subscriber growth across HBO Max in Latin America. In this role, the director will oversee acquisition digital media strategy, develop and execute acquisition campaigns, as well as balance longer-term strategic thinking. This role will drive the analyses and interpretation of data to make recommendations to improve existing campaigns and developing new strategies. This role will oversee a team of high performing digital growth marketers across multiple Latam locations. This is a highly collaborative role that will partner across multiple groups within HBO Max Latam.
• Oversee and lead media strategy for acquisition.
• Develop and execute acquisition media campaigns across all digital media mix channels including paid search, display, video, remarketing, and programmatic advertising.
• Analyze and interpret data with the Data Insights team to make recommendations to improve existing campaigns and develop new strategies that will inform future decisions.
• Work closely with the Brand/Content Marketing as well as Social Media and CRM teams to develop and implement campaigns across the full marketing funnel, with support across all digital channels.
• Manage performance media agency and 3rd party vendors relationships including strategies across countries to maximize digital media buying efficiency.
• Partner with the Creative Design team to develop assets for all digital campaigns (copy, images and video). Provide feedback to establish and maximize workflows to create seamless campaign creation and delivery.
• Leverage market research, competitive analysis, and audience insights to think creatively about audience development across segmentation and targeting, leveraging appropriate channels and consumer messaging.
• Develop and optimize acquisition programs to push growth by combining data, technology and behavioral insights to drive, optimize, and innovate across all marketing channels and programs.
• Lead and develop acquisition marketing team which will be distributed across the region
• Partner with finance to create and manage campaign budgets and marketing spend.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience; MBA a plus.
• 8-10 years of experience developing and driving the strategy of complex digitally focused acquisition marketing campaigns ideally for a direct to consumer product.
• 3-5 years of supervising, coaching and mentoring a team.
• Fluency in English and Spanish required.
• Strong understanding of customer segmentation and how to address different needs of each consumer base.
• Ability to analyze, interpret data and use insights to inform marketing campaigns and make recommendations.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working in a highly fast-paced environment, being accountable and learning from mistakes.
• Must be knowledgeable on acquisition best practices, technologies, and trends.
• Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.