Digital & Social Marketing Analyst
HBO MaxCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Location: Culver City, California, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and will launch in Latin America and Europe during 2021.
Join us. Shape your story here.
As the Digital & Social Marketing Analyst , you will be responsible for creating a deep understanding of the HBO Max consumer. You will create actionable insights from user-level and aggregated data sources, including information coming from research, marketing, and media measurement platforms for HBO Max. Most of all, you are an experienced analytics professional who is passionate about marketing and data.
• Driving content and growth marketing through data and insights
• Partnering with various marketing teams to collect reporting and analysis requirements, and synthesize findings for executive presentations
• Working alongside the engineering team to ensure proper data flows of consumer and performance data
• Partnering with the content and growth marketing teams, agency, and data science teams to provide clear recommendations on audience development, acquisition, creative strategy, content, and other analyses to drive results for HBO Max
• Will report to Manager, Digital/Social Marketing Analytics
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required
• 2+ years of experience in marketing analytics, with a particular focus in digital marketing and social media
• 1+ years of experience with data visualization and dashboards; familiarity with Looker a plus
• An understanding of digital marketing and social platforms, such as Google Cloud Platform (Google Analytics, Data Studio, BigQuery), Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, ListenFirst, and/or Netbase.
• Proficiency with SQL and working with user level data
• Past experience executing analytics projects end-to-end, from definition through findings and recommendations to stakeholders
• Proven track-record of developing campaign strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering performance insights
• Strong analytical skills are required, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable insights
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills – particularly within large organizations
• Must be results driven with an excellent attention to detail
• Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload, efficiently
• Understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and subscription business model to execute a best-in-class marketing strategy
• Understanding of testing techniques (A/B, multivariate) and methodologies to advise with execution and provide insightful results
• Ability to collaborate with key partners and stakeholders to define metrics, identify requirements and maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to analyze and assess social performance across various levels of granularity, i.e. at the platform, social handle, page, post, and/or content level.
• Ability to liaise with technical, marketing and business teams
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.