Design Program Manager - HBO Max
HBO MaxBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 12:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Design Program Manager - HBO Max jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Design Program Manager - HBO Max postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Design Program Manager - HBO Max? As Design Program Manager you will oversee the production, QC and delivery of all marketing programs to both internal and external partners. The ideal candidate brings scalable approaches and has a deep understanding of digital media. This candidate is versed in media planning, direct buys with partners, familiar with digital file formats with experience managing creative assets. You will be immersed into the day to day operations ensuring all marketing assets get prepped and posted properly. You have a deep understanding of design, platform best practices, and are constantly up to date on all things media and digital, while also having a deep love of entertainment. You have that eye for how narrative, visual, and storytelling can sell through an idea, and can speak to creatives on all ends from internal, partner, to agency and keep everyone accountable for both milestones and design excellence, while also having that drive to test and learn and optimize through design efficiency. You can speak the language of creatives and also keep them accountable to business KPIs-while always balancing meeting a greater design vision. You will work within a creative pod structure, which includes the Campaign Planning, Media & Acquisition, Creative Design, and Creative Asset Teams. This role will report directly to the Sr. Manager, Design Program supporting all HBO Max Growth Marketing BAU & Testing initiatives. This job is about building meaningful, long-lasting relationships with various partners and collaborators, and ultimately between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love. You're highly KPI driven and have the attitude that solves problems utilizing your strong partnership and communication skills that will ultimately help HBO Max drive volume, scale & efficiency of our growth marketing initiatives.
• Manage direct media partners, and act as day-to-day contact to ensure timely and efficient campaigns.
• Responsible for mapping out creative development production schedule & strategy, ensuring creative best practices are implemented, looking at each campaign from an integrated 360-degree perspective.
• Work with cross-functional teams (internal and external) to develop compelling creative assets, test hypotheses and build out a/b test plans, and ensure accurate measurement and reporting of creative performance.
• Research, identify & test new partners, platforms & messaging to amplify HBO Max brand in new and established markets.
• Work closely with platform specific account reps, staying on top of industry trends to leverage new technologies and participate in open betas across platforms.
• Cross-functional relationship building to ensure alignment on deliverable quality and creative direction, synergy of assets and campaign process across organizations.
• Serve as the central point of contact for key internal and external business stakeholders, as well as with Brand and Original departments to ensure the integrity of single titles & brand core guidelines are being represented throughout HBO Max creative.
• Maintain momentum for the team around creative concepts, collaborating with the CDs, designers, motion, writers, etc. to gather feedback and push projects along while identifying forest, program-level creative media asset efficiencies for the Sr. Manager of Design Program.
• Leverage relationship building to unblock creative obstacles, and be an advocate for the KPI driven decisioning of Growth Marketing across the organization.
• 3-6 years of experience producing digital, email/push, interactive, brand, or 360 marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Previous entertainment experience preferred.
• Ability to read and understand media plans, formulating them into creative solutions.
• Ability to develop management skills and over-see cross-functional team members within the Growth Marketing team.
• Comprehensive understanding of today's media landscape and how people engage with digital marketing.
• Detailed oriented, organized, adept at prioritizing tasks, able to delegate appropriately.
• A data-driven approach to problem solving and scaling.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.