Cx Technical Research
HBO MaxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
The HBO Max CX Technical Research Manager is a key member of the Customer Experience (CX) Strategy & Ops team within the Warner Media organization. They will deliver a relentless focus on improving the customer experience through identifying and helping to drive resolution for advanced issues. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical chops, love connecting the dots to help solve the most complex problems, and have a relentless drive for customer-focused improvement. They will be responsible for empowering and supporting our Frontline, Social, and Advanced Support experts, as well as providing technical escalation support and oversight to our global customer base and partners. This individual will oversee the Technical Research group and related efforts, as well as work closely with the extended Customer Experience team to continuously deliver upon/challenge/define/refine what excellence in this space means.
• Investigate and document complex technical issues impacting our customers and overall quality of service
• Interface with partner teams and work cross-functionally to combine data from all available sources (feedback, social, app stores, support, research deliverables) to present a complete understanding of why customers are reaching out to CX
• Identify new data sources, metrics, and/or kpi's which facilitate prescriptive level analysis
• Analyze customer data to help identify and prioritize issues based on customer impact, continuously serving as an advocate of these issues on behalf of our customers
• Continuously drive the CX efforts to identify, size and articulate emerging trends to key partner teams across Product and Technology for actionable next steps
• Serve as a resource for advanced technical and product escalation inquiries for HBO Max CX partners around the globe
• Empower and support our frontline and Advanced Support Advocates to ensure they're consistently meeting and exceeding expectations, relaying expert knowledge of HBO Max to consumers in a way that simplifies and strengthens their overall experience with our product, content and service.
• Continuously refine and improve our approach to quickly zoom out and identify emerging trends -- establishing repeatable, best-in-class processes and practices every step of the way.
• Regularly capture and track relevant KPIs -- sharing key insights, observations, success metrics and opportunities for improvement.
• Work cross functionally to drive the development of data dashboards and reports to ensure data is being gathered and combined in a way that allows effective analysis
• 3 years experience professionally managing technical support teams on behalf of an organization (preferably in technology or media) or in a similar role.
• A passion for gleaning actionable insights by investigating trends and data.
• Able to break down and communicate technical concepts to both a highly technical and non-technical audience.
• Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude/demeanor while representing HBO in a professional manner at all times.
• Familiarity and comfort with consumer streaming devices such as Apple TV, Roku, iOS Device, Android TV/mobile, and more.
• Able to handle multiple priorities, using proper urgency when needed.
• Demonstrate a strong sense of accountability and autonomy for effectively completing all required tasks.
• Able to zoom out from individual issues and identify patterns.
• Able to adapt to the needs of a growing 24/7 business, including the flexibility to support new title premiers/launches and participate in on-call coverage rotations.
• Experience working with Lean/Agile methodologies and JIRA/Youtrack a plus.
• Strong passion for HBO Max programming and originals.
• Passionate about delivering a best-in-class experience for our viewers.
• Driven to improve internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Relentlessly positive and possess a 'can't be stopped' attitude.
• Self-starter, creative problem solver, proactive, collaborative and resourceful.
• Able to successfully handle multiple ongoing issues at any given time while maintaining daily workload.
• Able, willing and driven to master new concepts every day.
• Highly organized and embrace a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.