Creative Project Manager
HBO MaxCopenhagen, SK
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Creative Project Manager jobs in Copenhagen-SK
Search all Creative Project Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Project Manager? Creative Project Manager (CRM)
As the Creative Project Manager (CRM), for HBO Max EMEA your focus is on creating an organized and united front between all of our major marketing touchpoints in the CRM channels. Your client is the CRM team - you will be the creative project manager, main point of contact and responsible for the creative strategy, development and execution of all assets used on this specific marketing channel. You can ideate content umbrellas that both spark interest from prospective customers and delight existing ones. Together with the CRM team, you keep a close eye on the creative campaigns we're executing to make sure we are meeting performance KPI's and helping achieve our organizational goals. You adhere the execution and delivery calendar and make sure all assets arrive in time for campaign implementations.
This job isn't just about managing a content calendar that blows KPIs through the roof. It's also about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love.
• Management of CRM (and to a smaller extent, social media and dynamic display) campaigns from a creative production angle, across all EMEA countries.
• Develop and execute multi-faceted creative marketing campaigns that drive acquisition, engagement and retention.
• Quickly adapt creative solutions in response to data, analytics, and feedback to improve creative performance for CRM campaigns.
• Work cross-functionally with marketers, analysts, product experts and creatives to ensure we're generating the right creatives, for the right channels, with the right messaging to better support business objectives.
• Partner with developers and CRM teams to ensure the feasibility of concepts and accuracy of execution.
• Collaborate with regional teams ensuring local relevance of all creative proposals and strategies.
• Monitor KPIs and recommend actions to improve the user digital experience.
• Find smart ways to use data and customer research to evaluate and improve the creative strategy.
• Work closely with stakeholders to define creative strategies that generate value to the user experience, create engagement and increase conversion rates.
• Lead internal creative strategy work sessions and presentations.
• Define objectives and success criteria for creatives, gathering and analyzing existing executions, and identifying and implementing recommendations for improving creatives.
• Collaborate and guide the internal creative team in the proposal and execution of ideas and campaigns assets.
• Define creative specifications outlining components and guidelines to ensure a consistent experience across touchpoints.
• Solid experience in creative content production management, a specialist in CRM / newsletters.
• Able to balance creativity and strategic thinking, while demonstrating an ability to create visually-compelling and highly-engaging campaigns.
• Strong understanding of digital marketing best practices and scheduling tactics.
• Highly skilled in managing consumer-first content marketing campaigns from start to finish.
• Robust experience working with Search, SEO and Google Analytics. Google certifications are a plus.
• Expertise on creative digital marketing integration strategies including display, social media and CRM.
• Experience in CRM measurement and analyzing success of content.
• Ability to work across multiple projects, under tight deadlines and stay focused simultaneously on the big picture and the smallest details.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
• Self-starter and the ability to creatively problem solve.
• Excellent command of English.
The Nice to Haves
• Intercultural communication experience and additional European languages are an advantage.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.