Coordinator, Content Operations
HBO MaxCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/17/2022 7:06:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, Content Operations jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Content Operations postings
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Content Operations (HBO Max)
Location: Culver City, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
The Coordinator, Content Operations role is a key position on the Content Strategy and Planning team that schedules and updates all HBO Max content inventory in the scheduling tool (Radius).
This position addresses all scheduling issues with legal and operations teams to ensure the content offerings are accurate and reflects available rights, programming plans and product requirements.
This Content Operations Coordinator is responsible for the creation of asset identification codes for all Max Original content in company database (Titles), which is essential across Max to track content, metadata, and deliverables.
This role is also a key contact for Business Affairs & Business Operations teams and is often called upon (during and outside of regular business hours) to resolve urgent scheduling, technical and operational issues if necessary.
• Schedules and updates all Max content inventory in scheduling tool (Radius)
• Addresses all scheduling issues with legal (RightsLogic) and operations teams that impact content scheduling
• Manage acquire content metadata entry in team cloud-based database (Airtable)
• Serve as HBO Max Content Scheduling liaison to Metadata Services team, relaying intricate title updates for acquired & Max Originals
• Issue nightly inventory updates and statuses on scheduled content for current and future months
• Must be organized, enthusiastic and an effective communicator
• 1- 3 years, scheduling, post production or production experience. Proficiency with various file types and Microsoft word, excel and Outlook
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication and superior organizational skills. Work well within a team.
• BA degree preferred
• This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. WarnerMedia requires anyone working in our workplaces in the U.S. to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.