Coordinator, Audience Development
HBO MaxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
*Please Note: Candidates will be expected to come into either our NYC or LA office.*
The Coordinator, Audience Development Social Strategy focuses on identifying, growing, and refining high-value organic social audiences across various brands in the HBO Max social ecosystem. This role will work with the Director of Audience Development and managers to evaluate success, primarily derived from follower growth across social networks, and make recommendations to increase targeted audience engagement further. Furthermore, this role will be responsible for managing/maintaining the taxonomy of all brand social assets as well which is vital for reporting on all things social.
• Assist with the management of social media measurements (i.e. audience development/affinities, growth, platform performance) on brand and programming level to provide high-level insights
• Contribute to large-scale initiatives to enhance the social environment and how it contributes to broader business goals
• Support the preparation of various reporting, detailing the organic, earned, and competitive performance for Brand and Originals shows
• 1-2 years' experience working on social and/or editorial analytics
• Experience working in Excel and Google Drive and comfortable working with large data sets
• Good understanding of the social media and entertainment landscape as a whole
• Good communication skills
• Understanding of major social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube) and measurement tools (i.e. ListenFirst, NetBase, Sprinklr, Talkwalker)
• Ability to translate complex analytical findings into actionable recommendations and insights
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced marketing environment
• Solid project management and organization skills
• Understanding of qualitative research and analysis
• Understanding of social taxonomy
• Knowledge of Warner Bros. Discovery's lines of business (incl. HBO, HBO Max, Discovery+, DC, etc.)
• Keep an eye out on emerging social platforms and new trends to improve capabilities
• Positive attitude with an aptitude to learn and grow
• Possible overtime or weekend work may be required
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in New York City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $36,890.00 - $68,510.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.