HBO MaxBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Content Planning Manager will be responsible for supporting the HBO Max Content Strategy team which manages the tracking and documentation for content acquisitions, originals and library content. This role will aid in the execution of long-term content plans for HBO Max. This position will report to the Vice President, Content Strategy & Planning for HBO Max.
• Tracks contracted content lists and license dates.
• Works closely with Operations, Acquisitions, and Business Operations to verify when new content is expected, and that delivery is on track for scheduled premiere dates.
• Keeps team promptly apprised of incoming inventory.
• Evaluates content for editorial opportunities
• Pull viewership reports to assist Director with programming re-tiering
• Schedule acquired content
• Experience in slate planning, content strategy, content curation, acquisitions and project management, ideally in digital media and entertainment, with SVOD experience preferred
• Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
• Diplomatic mindset and proven ability to work well in a team environment and across a matrixed organization
• Excellent proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, and other relevant software tools; ability to quickly and proactively learn or adapt to new tools as needed
• Analytical mindset, ability to understand how to apply data and insights to strategy to help drive results.
• Passion and insight into HBO Max segments, brands and franchises
• Strong emotional intelligence and collaborative spirit; a positive, forward-thinking attitude where no task is too small
• Proactive mindset that allows for self-sufficiency and self-started when it comes to finding solutions or learning new skills
• Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and constantly evolving organizations, and to thrive in an extremely fast-paced and high-pressure working environment
• Required Education- Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 5 years' experience in a digital, SVOD, and/or content role
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands