HBO MaxMexico City, MX
Full Time Job
Campaign Manager (CRM & Lifecycle) (HBO Max)
The Campaign Manager (CRM & Lifecycle) plays an integral role in the execution of the CRM and Lifecycle HBO MAX strategy. S/he will be responsible for the localized implementation of CRM and Lifecycle marketing and communications campaigns. S/he will demonstrate high levels of creativity, communications and efficient project management skills. The Campaign Manager will build, deploy, optimize and continuously iterate marketing and transactional email, push, and in-app campaigns for both HBO Max.
S/he is responsible for helping to develop and optimize a multi-channel CRM program designed to drive consumer engagement, increase adoption and minimize churn. The ideal candidate will be highly data driven and able to participate in strategic plans while demonstrating effective hands on execution. Exhibits a strong sense of ownership.
• Manages CRM (email, push, in-app, etc) campaigns in collaboration with CRM planners, creative services, content, brand marketers, editorial programmers, product, operations and audience management stakeholders
• Owns, manages and orchestrates campaigns and programs calendar
• Partners closely with dedicated CRM planner per assigned theme (Conversion, Retention, Engagement, Profile, Monetization, Etc.) to strategize and define campaigns and automated programs
• Reports and owns channel (email, PN, in-app, etc.) engagement KPIs (mid and post-campaign analysis)
• Partners closely and collaborates with creative services to prepare, package campaign details and assets (copy, images, videos, etc.), provides feedback and rolls up sleeves as needed
• Reviews and supports the QA of assets in collaborations with operations specialists
• Define experimentation (A/B and multivariate testing) and iteration planning across campaigns and programs
• Act as subject matter experts in respective markets (localization) from a communications, trends and events POV
• Updates content assets where and when applicable supported by operations specialists
• 3-6 years of experience in a marketing and/or project management, business or journalism preferably in a media company and advertising agency
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or creative/content related field
• Experience with video streaming or subscriptions services
• Experience with CRM (email) platforms and marketing performance platforms such as Braze, PostUp, Adobe Marketing, Kochava, Marketo or others
• Proven experience leveraging performance and audience data to inform successful marketing campaigns
• Knowledge and strong interest in pop culture, media and entertainment (TV, music, arts.)
• Experience with project management tools such as Asana, Trello, Jira, Monday, Aha, others.
• Proficient in Photoshop, PowerPoint or Keynote, and Excel
• Experience using A/B testing to optimize and refine programs
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills - particularly within large organizations
• Fluency in Spanish and English is a must; Portuguese is a plus.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.