Brand & Content Marketing Manager, HBO Max
HBO MaxStockholm, ST
This was removed by the employer on 4/28/2021 1:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Brand & Content Marketing Manager, HBO Max jobs in Stockholm-ST
Search all Brand & Content Marketing Manager, HBO Max postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Brand & Content Marketing Manager, HBO Max? WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and will launch in Latin America and Europe during 2021.
Reporting to the Nordic Brand Marketing Director in the Nordics this role is responsible for driving and executing best in class marketing campaigns and activities for HBO Nordic in Sweden reinforcing and positioning HBO as the best streaming service in the Swedish market. The role will drive both brand and content campaigns using a blend of the latest marketing tools as well as a strong local market and industry knowledge. The role will work closely with local media, agencies and partners, as well as cooperating closely with the other teams and lead the integrated marketing approach. Involving in cross-regional projects on the HBO Nordic and Europe level.
• Responsible for all Swedish ATL Campaigns overlooking both the production (new creatives and localizations) and the media strategy and planning.
• Responsible for the growth and development of the Brand KPI:s in Sweden.
• Manage and evaluate the performance of all brand marketing campaigns, assess against business goals (ROI and brand KPIs), and constantly optimize performance.
• Monitor marketing trends and always seek for innovative high-quality marketing opportunities within the Swedish market.
• Main point of contact for the Swedish media agency and working closely with the Customer Acquisition, Social media, Trade Marketing, Distribution and PR teams on a Nordic and Europe level to develop and implement integrated campaigns.
• A wealth of experience in a similar role.
• Working experience in marketing management from international b2c brand, online and subscription business preferred.
• Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a strong focus on quantitative results.
• Strong ownership and must be able to solve problems and deliver result in a fast-pace, dynamic environment with shifting focus and priorities.
• Proven record of excellent creative development.
• Strong analytical and strategic skills.
• Good creativity and judgment: Able to identify and evaluate potential risks/obstacles with minimal assistance and determine corrective action.
• Working Experience managing Brands with a global impact is meriting.
• Fluent in English and Swedish.
• Some travel in EU needed.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.