Associate Partner Marketing Regional
HBO MaxMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 2/3/2021 3:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Partner Marketing Regional jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Associate Partner Marketing Regional postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Partner Marketing Regional? Associate Partner Marketing Regional, HBO Max LATAM
The Associate, Partner Marketing will work within the team that identifies and develops the Company brand marketing efforts to be outstanding, forward-thinking, and culturally relevant. In this role, you will assist in the delivery of the strategy and processes required to effectively identify, align and implement channel partner marketing programs focused on maintaining and gaining loyal channel partner audiences. This Associate role will assist in elaborating country specific strategies and work side by side with internal brand and channel teams to push forward initiatives that meet and fulfill the brand needs of our audience to build consideration, awareness and brand love.
• Guide content and growth marketing strategies and communications with distribution partners to ensure content marketing, merchandising and brand efforts are aligned
• Deliver creative assets and present programming priorities and promotions to partners in order to generate awareness and growth of HBO Max
• Oversee creative adaptations for program campaigns and support social content strategy as needed for trade partners
• Lead local extensions of campaigns with partners that increase the relevance of shows' promotion in-country
• Go-to-market presentations and market analysis, translating audience and regional insights into valuable campaign and content recommendations and growth strategies
• Bachelor's degree; 4 years' experience in marketing, ideally within an entertainment or DTC company
• Well versed in managing relationships with external partners and collaborating internally across a variety of teams
• Operate with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and strong communication skills.
• Able to manage multiple projects at a fast pace and high volume.
• Comfortable working well under pressure with tight and changing deadlines.
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills
• Savvy in building presentations and is proficient in Microsoft and Google Suites.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• A genuine, enthusiastic and passionate fan of pop culture and new trends and HBO MAX with excitement for our content and product
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2019 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2019 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.