Associate Creative Producer
HBO MaxBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Associate Creative Producer, HBO Max Originals
This is an opportunity to be part of a marketing team from the ground-up and shape the creative marketing team of the future. The Associate Creative Producer for HBO Max Originals Marketing will assist in developing the visual identity of title-level campaigns for Max Original films, series, documentaries, comedy specials, unscripted, animation and more. This includes supporting the creation of all trailers, video creative, YouTube content, key art and product art, alongside digital & out-of home print materials. This person will collaborate with external agencies and internal creative partners, help produce marketing shoots with tier-A talent, contribute to on-set capture and behind-the-scenes plans, assist in digital display campaigns and produce creative content for YouTube. From initial concepting to creative execution, the Associate Creative Producer will have a hand in developing breakthrough creative while ensuring all assets align with the overarching campaign strategy, are tonally consistent across all consumer touchpoints, tap into innovation & experimentation, and deliver premium, engaging content for consumers. The Associate Creative Producer is a maker and doer, not an asset coordinator. This role will report to the Director of Creative, HBO Max Originals Marketing.
• Support in the development and execution of best-in-class creative marketing materials for HBO Max Originals campaigns from inception through delivery to achieve business objectives.
• Manage day-to-day communication with external agencies and internal creative partners in the development of trailers, promos, key art, product art, digital display.
• Assist in 360 marketing shoots with talent and on-set capture during production that will serve the creative, social, editorial, publicity and brand campaigns. This includes conceptualizing, pitching, pre-production, production and post.
• Key creative team member to coordinate and contribute to paid media programs, including communication with partners and managing the execution of high-impact creative promotions (i.e. high-impact digital displays, custom digital placements, custom A/Vexperiential activations, event sponsorships, etc.)
• Partner closely with cross functional teams including Development, Brand, Publicity, Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Media Planning, Research, Legal, Business Affairs, Post Production, Operations and more.
• Deliver big creative ideas that break-through in a cluttered, competitive consumer landscape. Take bold swings with creative ideas grounded in strategy and insights.
• Contribute to a team culture that breaks the mold, fueled by innovation and creativity in a fast-paced environment, with positive and transparent collaboration.
• 4 years of creative marketing experience.
• Demonstrate high creative bar and premium quality content creation.
• Knowledge of traditional creative (AV and print) and digital video content including best practices and unique creative opportunities across various digital platforms.
• Strong communication skills and positive team collaboration is a must.
• Well versed in the current entertainment landscape, competitive creative campaigns and consumer trends.
• A sincere love for streaming entertainment, television, movies and storytelling.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field.