Analyst, Data & Lifecycle Marketing Technology- HBO Max
HBO MaxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling.?WarnerMedia's streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max launched in May 2020 and is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features?fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including?Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more.?HBO Max is home to key third-party library acquisitions such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more?than?50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis and other visionaries. Find out more information?at HBOMax.com.
The Analyst, Data and Lifecycle Marketing Tech plays an integral, cross-functional role within the MarTech team. You will be on the front lines of building and maintaining a best-in-class MarTech and Data stack that supports Growth and Lifecycle Marketing efforts. You will meet with Marketing teams to understand campaign tactics and document requirements. You will work firsthand in our data platform to analyze and map HBO Max user-level data to campaign requirements. You will work closely with Data Engineering to translate these requirements to specific data requests that will ultimately enable segmentation, personalization and measurement capabilities with the stack.
• Work with Marketing and CRM teams to understand and document campaign segmentation requirements and activation use cases
• Support data discovery, definition, source-to-target mapping, and validation efforts to enable the desired data flows and configuration in MarTech platforms
• Work with engineering teams to provide and test data platform feature enhancements end to end
• Document the data flows between the data MarTech platforms
• Help monitor health of data pipelines and ingestion process
• Take direction from the Sr. Manager, MarTech, as needed
• 2 years of experience in data operations, business analysis, data analytics, marketing technology or data product management.
• Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to effectively communicate requirements and solutions
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with multiple teams (Marketing, Product, Engineering) .
• Proficiency with SQL and working with user level data
• Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and timelines.
Nice to Haves
• Experience working in Data Warehouses (e.g., AWS Snowflake, Google BigQuery)
• Experience working w/ CRM and cross-channel messaging tools, preferably Braze, Airship, Adobe, or SFMC. Email channel experience required. Push, In-App, and SMS are a plus.
• Experience in Direct to Consumer business. Subscription and lifecycle marketing is a plus.
• Experience creating/setting up UAT/QA test plans.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.