Harris Blitzer Sports &Amp; EntertainmentCamden, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 12/15/2020 5:15:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Sales Associate jobs in Camden-NJ
Search all Sales Associate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Associate? Sales Associate - New Jersey Devils and Philadelphia 76ers
The Dietitian will work under the Philadelphia 76ers Performance Department. The main action line will be focus player's nutrition, under the supervision of the Performance Director and the collaboration with the team chefs. The roles will be related but not limited to assess the individual player's nutrition requirements, design meal plans and help in the implementation of them. She/he will contribute to have more knowledge for the organization, to help players and staff to a greater port and performance success.
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Widely regarded as one of the top ticket sales programs in the sports business, the New Jersey Devils & Philadelphia 76ers Sales Associate program provides entry-level sports business executives with the opportunity to learn the business side of professional sports from the top leaders in the sports industry. With a focus on consistent training and development through personalized one-on-one coaching, the Devils and 76ers Sales Associate program will build the foundation needed for a long and successful career in the revenue-generating side of the sports business.
Led by one of the industry's most decorated and well-respected sports business executives in CEO Scott O'Neil, the Devils & 76ers owned by an investor group led by Managing Partners Josh Harris and David Blitzer. The Devils & 76ers have attracted the industry's top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the entire sport industry.
Apply now to see why HBSE was selected as one of Selling Power Magazines ''Best Companies to sell for in America!''
• Sell a full menu of ticket products for the New Jersey Devils/Prudential Center & Philadelphia 76ers, including, but not limited to full and partial season ticket packages, group tickets and hospitality packages.
• Make cold calls from lists of area companies provided to sell full and partial season ticket packages and group tickets.
• Utilize social selling tools to generate new lead sources
• Proactively create opportunities for new business through up selling opportunities and referrals from existing clients.
• Effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients in order to build relationships to help provide repeat business and to meet excellent customer service requirements.
• Conduct in-arena appointments and tours of the Prudential Center and Wells Fargo Center to assist in closing new business and developing new relationships.
• Take advantage of out of office appointments to get face-to-face with prospective buyers
• Work different events and games as assigned to support ticket sales efforts and promotional initiatives. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.