Harris Blitzer Sports &Amp; EntertainmentCamden, NJ
Full Time Job
New Jersey Devils and Philadelphia 76ers Sales Associate
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Status: Full-Time (TBD Fall 2020 start date)
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Widely regarded as one of the top ticket sales programs in the sports business, the New Jersey Devils & Philadelphia 76ers Sales Associate program provides entry-level sports business executives with the opportunity to learn the business side of professional sports from the top leaders in the sports industry. With a focus on consistent training and development through personalized one-on-one coaching, the Devils and 76ers Sales Associate program will build the foundation needed for a long and successful career in the revenue-generating side of the sports business.
Led by one of the industry's most decorated and well-respected sports business executives in CEO Scott O'Neil, the Devils & 76ers owned by an investor group led by Managing Partners Josh Harris and David Blitzer. The Devils & 76ers have attracted the industry's top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the entire sport industry.
Apply now to see why HBSE was selected as one of Selling Power Magazines ''Best Companies to sell for in America!''
• Sell a full menu of ticket products for the New Jersey Devils/Prudential Center & Philadelphia 76ers, including, but not limited to full and partial season ticket packages, group tickets and hospitality packages.
• Make cold calls from lists of area companies provided to sell full and partial season ticket packages and group tickets.
• Utilize social selling tools to generate new lead sources
• Proactively create opportunities for new business through up selling opportunities and referrals from existing clients.
• Effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients in order to build relationships to help provide repeat business and to meet excellent customer service requirements.
• Conduct in-arena appointments and tours of the Prudential Center and Wells Fargo Center to assist in closing new business and developing new relationships.
• Take advantage of out of office appointments to get face-to-face with prospective buyers
• Work different events and games as assigned to support ticket sales efforts and promotional initiatives.
WHO WE ARE
Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do. Prudential Center in downtown Newark, N.J. hosts more than 175 concerts, family shows and special events annually and is the fourth-ranked sports and entertainment venue in the U.S. by Pollstar and Billboard. It is home to the New Jersey Devils, a renowned NHL franchise with three Stanley Cup championships and a proud, passionate fan base. Prudential Center is also home to the brand-new GRAMMY Museum Experience, the first and only of its kind on the east coast.
The Philadelphia 76ers organization is one of the most storied franchises in American sports, led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. The 76ers have attracted the industry's top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, UFC and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the sports industry. The 76ers offer a best-in-class workplace culture built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At HBSE, we engage, represent and reflect diverse voices of employees, players fans and communities. We are dedicated to hiring the best talent that is reflective of where we live, work and play – across all groups and levels; supporting and developing every employee to reach their potential; and creating an inclusive environment that allows team members to bring their true authentic selves to work.