Harris Blitzer Sports &Amp; EntertainmentCamden, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 12/9/2020 12:15:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Account Executive jobs in Camden-NJ
Search all Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive? Account Executive 76ers
Position Summary: HBSE seeks a self-starter who will be responsible for generating new ticket sales revenue and managing existing ticket sales accounts. With a primary focus on driving revenue for the Phialdelphia 76ers of the National Basketball Association (NBA), it will be the Account Executive's responsibility to develop strong relationships with leaders of the business community in the Greater Philadelphia area while providing excellent customer service through customized communication and tailored benefits to match the needs of the customer.
Widely regarded as one of the top ticket sales programs in the sports business, the HBSE Account Executive position provides sports business executives with the opportunity to learn the business side of professional sports from the top leaders in the sports industry.
• Generating new ticket sales through cold calling, networking, and face-to-face appointments
• Sell a full-menu of 76ers product offerings with a focus on full season memberships, partial plans, group events, and single-event suite rentals
• Work Philadelphia 76ers home games at Wells Fargo Center to host new business prospects and established clients
• Develop and maintain good-working relationships with both internal and external clients
• Prospect and cultivate new sales leads through creative lead generation approaches
• Meet and exceed established monthly and annual sales objectives and revenue goals
• Identify business opportunities by establishing professional and personal networks, proactively soliciting and following-up on any sales leads and representing the Philadelphia 76ers and HBSE at assigned functions
• Ensure customer data and profile requirements are accurately and completely detailed for defined accounts in CRM system
• Work assigned sales, promotional and team events during games and outside normal business hours
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• A minimum of one-year experience as a top sales producer, preferably in the sports & entertainment industry
• A degree or diploma in business, communications, marketing, sports management or related field
• Strong knowledge and passion for a long-term career in the revenue-generating segment of the sports business
• Team player with the ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
• High comfort level making cold calls and consistent outbound sales efforts
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Excellent written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and to self-motivate
• Flexible and creative problem-solving skills
• Preferably possesses a database of qualified corporate prospects
• Flexibility in working extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as required
• Ability to work events and games which require nights and weekends.
• This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• May be expected to work events that may take place on evenings, weekends and holidays. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.