TV Development Executive
H2L Media GroupBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Search for TV Development Executive jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
A busy production company is seeking an experienced TV development and programming executive. The ideal candidate has extensive experience and relationships in both development and production, and the ability to identify strong material and talent and give creative guidance and feedback to top level writers and directors on outlines, scripts, and cuts. Candidate must have strong industry relationships with buyers, distributors and representatives, as well as comprehensive knowledge of top tier film and premium television talent. Candidate should be self-motivated, passionate and able to work well in a team environment. This is an essential point. We are a small, growing company and highly value someone who can thrive in a collaborative team-oriented environment. Strong interpersonal skills and project management skills are a must.
• Maintain and foster relationships with management companies and talent agencies to be able to introduce new writers, artists and directors to the company with the potential for future development.
• Maintain and foster relationships with end users (i.e buyers, distributors, studios, streamers, etc)
• Build creative and production strategy for growth of both original scripted and unscripted content.
• Manage a robust slate of programming based on original ideas, graphic novels, prose and other sources of IP
• Develop new projects, including identifying and packaging new talent for projects in development.
• Give creative guidance and feedback to writers and showrunners on outlines, scripts, animatics, character designs, casting, dailies and cuts.
• Ensure a consistently high level of quality is achieved and maintained on all creative fronts.
• Collaborate with other development executives on projects and work in a team setting to support and improve all projects in development.
• 7+ years of series development experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Has a pulse on what's happening in pop-culture, comedy, novels, comics, film/animation/television
• Strong relationships with showrunners, writers, producers, studios, agencies and management companies.
• Previous experience working at either a buyer (premium or cable network or streamer) or top tier agency or management company