H2L Media GroupBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Search for Administrative Assistant jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Administrative Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant? A busy media and entertainment Company is seeking a full-time Senior Administrative Assistant in their Beverly Hills office. The job is full-time with consistent, reasonable hours.
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks.
• Responsible for handling the phone system, maintaining contacts and calendars, and arranging meetings (both internal and external)
• Responsible for developing and maintaining efficient and accurate record keeping/filing systems
• Collect and distribute parcels and other mail
• Manages general office and administrative tasks, including ordering of miscellaneous supplies, renewing memberships and subscriptions, managing distribution lists, photocopying, faxing, deliveries, etc.
• Process invoices sent for payment
• General administrative bookkeeping tasks
• 5+ years' experience in administrative assistant work
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite including both Word and Excel
• Technical proficiency with Apple computers
• Experience with bookkeeping
• Ability to work with multi-task on a diverse set of projects
• Time management and organizational skills
Please note this position will be in an office. We are following all COVID 19 stay at home orders and precautions, but we are a very small company (<10 in the office at any one time) that is able to maintain social distancing in our office space so we have resumed in person work.