Intern - Development - Unscripted
Gunpowder & SkyLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Development Internship (Unscripted)
Our creative development department is seeking interns eager to learn about the development process in
both the world of unscripted documentaries and reality shows. This is a hands-on internship where you will
learn about both the creative and business side of a genre from an experienced team that has been
responsible for creating and producing thousands of hours of television, both on the network and selling
side. Whether it is feature docs or doc-series or formats or docusoaps, you will learn what it takes to bring
an idea from its genesis to the airwaves...and help us do just that.
- To find unique talent and topics around whom and which to develop shows.
- To help organize the unscripted development department.
- To write up treatments and sizzle scripts and, in a perfect world, create and layout pitch decks
(graphic design skills a plus).
- An insatiable desire to make waves, rock the boat, think outside of the box, and push the envelope
creatively...but with fewer clichés and without mixing metaphors.
- Recognize trends as they break (ideally before they break).
- Know the difference between ''you'' and ''you're.''
- Genuinely love the mission of becoming an idea generator.
Candidates must be currently enrolled in a degree related program and eligible to receive school credit. This
internship is unpaid. Candidates must have reliable transportation and available to start September through
December 2018 for at least 2 days per week (T/Th or M/W/F), 10:00am - 6:00pm (hour lunch break).
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online