Gunpowder & SkyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Gunpowder & Sky is looking for an energetic, organized and awesome team player in New York.
- Schedule meetings, oversee calendar, coordinate external and internal calls
- Manage contact info and meeting agendas
- Festival / travel scheduling, bookings and other logistics around screenings/ tickets
- Manage project submissions and responses, as well as any coverage
- Coordinate weekend watch/read emails
- Manage weekly and festival news round-ups
- Review and filter general email address
- Handle mailing/ shipments
- Organize special and creative activities / events for the office
- Purchase supplies for birthdays / parties
- Help with all holiday and other annual corporate/ employee gifting
- Rigorously organised
- Great interpersonal skills
- Sales experience
- Strong sense of humor
- Fan of city culture (shows, bars, restaurants, etc)
- Consumer of current film/ tv
Competitive salary and full benefits package.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online