Intern - Programming
Greenwich International Film FestivalGreenwich, CT
This was removed by the employer on 11/20/2020 9:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Programming jobs in Greenwich-CT
Search all Intern - Programming postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Programming? PROGRAMMING INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION
Greenwich International Film Festival is seeking a Programming Intern to work up to 10 hours a week beginning immediately. This is a remote position. Good communication and writing skills are a must, as well as multitasking and the ability to work independently.
Internship Job Description:
• Help to launch the Call for Entries on Film Freeway
• Help with organization and selection of films including tracking, identifying and securing films.
• Articulate the programmatic mission and guiding principles to the international film community.
• Prepare, assign and write film synopses as well as describe the fundamental purpose and function of individual film programs and festivals.
• Prepare engaging film introductions.
• Help with all aspects of programming, both creative and administrative.
• Establish and maintain relationships with film community professionals.
• Help with creation and maintenance of the master film screening schedule and film database.
• Work with Director of Programming to help notify winners after Jury announcement for respective sections
• Assist in notifying all filmmakers of acceptance by the Festival
• Assist with additional administrative and marketing tasks related to programming
• Must be self-motivated, flexible, accountable, and routinely communicate with our staff
• Dress is casual when on-site
• Sufficient opportunity to build your professional portfolio
• Tickets to the 2021 Virtual Festival.
Greenwich International Film Festival (GIFF) is a 501©3 non-profit organization that hosts a world-class film festival, as well as events throughout the year. The festival's goal is to bridge the worlds of film, finance and philanthropy. As part of its mission, GIFF harnesses the power of film to serve the greater good by highlighting social impact issues and supporting important charitable causes through a portion of festival proceeds. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.