Intern - Marketing
Greenwich International Film FestivalGreenwich, CT
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Greenwich International Film Festival is seeking a Marketing Intern to work up to 10 hours a week, depending on the intern's availability. The Marketing Intern will assist with our marketing efforts, and be an integral part of our team. The qualified candidate should be a dedicated, hard working individual who wants to work in a fast-paced environment. Good communication and writing skills are a must, as well as multitasking and the ability to work independently.
• Support the marketing team;
• Assist with business development per marketing strategy;
• Prepare promotional materials;
• Assist in developing and implementing promotional opportunities to gain additional exposure through contests and creative promotions;
• Assist in creating marketing strategies and key messaging content consistent with GIFF branding;
• Manage and update company databases and customer relationship management systems;
• Help organize marketing events;
• Assist with public relations efforts, contacting relevant media on behalf of the Festival.
• Timeliness, reliability and responsibility are key;
• Professional demeanor;
• Ability to think outside the box;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent knowledge of MS office;
• Comfortable on the phone;
• Creative writing.
• An exciting, start-up environment to get hands-on work experience;
• Sufficient opportunity to build your professional portfolio;
• Tickets to the 2019 Festival.
Greenwich International Film Festival (GIFF) is a 501©3 non-profit organization that hosts a world-class film festival each June, as well as events throughout the year. The festival's goal is to bridge the worlds of film, finance and philanthropy. As part of its mission, GIFF harnesses the power of film to serve the greater good by highlighting social impact issues and supporting important charitable causes through a portion of festival proceeds.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online